KHR! EXTREME MAFIOSA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP site for KHR lovers everywhere~ :3

2 posters

Italian Park

Mukuro Rokudo
    Mukuro Rokudo

Italian Park - Page 2 Empty Re: Italian Park

Post  Mukuro Rokudo Mon May 10, 2010 10:47 am

"Hm? kufufu that is quite the surprised I thought that you would have gone to Mafia land or come here since I read that you came to school here" Mukuro was indeed surprised to know that Squalo had never come to an amusement part before "Then this will be for our first time kufufu"
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Mon May 10, 2010 10:54 am

Squalo blinked, glancing over at Mukuro. "How do you know I went to school around here?" The fact was indeed true. The two had just passed the high school Squalo attended with Xanxus and Dino. Squalo's gaze turned to the said school. A soft chuckle escaped the swordsman's lips. "I guess this will be a first."
    Mukuro Rokudo
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo Mon May 10, 2010 11:04 am

"Well then let's make it the best time also" He said smirking as they got to the stand to buy their ticket to get in "Hm, kufufu I guess I'll have to make some money to get in" Mukuro was used to this kind of thing though, so he quickly went to the side and made some money appear "This should do and if not I'll just make some more kufufu"
    ( g2g for now Squalo, take care ^_^
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Mon May 10, 2010 11:10 am

(ciao~! ^^ )
    Squalo rolled his eyes. He wondered sometimes why he bothered with the male. He watched the male carefully. Squalo had money. Vertually endless money. The Varia funded anything and everything that each memeber did. "You know...I could have just paid. The Varia pays my way for everything."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content