RP site for KHR lovers everywhere~ :3

Namimori Park

Manifesto Giegue

Namimori Park

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Sun May 09, 2010 8:09 pm

He didn't want to. He really didn't want to. The Agent Manifesto of the Giegue family did not want to go to Japan. He didn't like leaving Russia, he didn't like being too far from his family. He didn't like traveling, but no. He was stuck here. In Japan. Alone. Without his family. He was awkward without the other guardians of the Giegue Assassin Family to accompany him. He had been set up in a rather nice apartment in the center of town, a short walk from the local school and the park. It wasn't too bad.

His problem was that it was in goddamn Japan.

And he was awful at the language.

So, Manifesto had found himself a rather cushy bench and sat himself down, his phone (his personal one) in his hands, sending Russian texts back to his boss to complain about the accommodations. The very nice, expensive accommodations. He was just spoiled and needed a guide...Maybe he'd get one?

Unlikely.
    Superbia Squalo

Re: Namimori Park

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:53 am

Squalo was pissed. He did not want to be in Japan. He'd rather be dealing with Xanxus right now than wandering the streets of Namimori, a place he'd rather not remember or even be in. "VOIIIIIII!!!" The swordsman let out a loud sigh. He was lost. His eye twitched now wandering through the small park. "Where the hell am I? The the f**k do I have to be here? I want to go back to Italy..."
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Mon May 10, 2010 9:01 am

But what the Russian heard was not a sigh, but rather an angry scream. He jolted up from his relatively relaxed position on the park bench as he saw a second person seem to barge through the area, looking just as frustrated he was.

"Can I help you?" he asked in his rough, rather poor Japanese.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 9:03 am

Squalo glanced to the Russian boy. Curious about why a Russian kid was around this area in Japan. He spoke calmer in his semi-adequate Japanese, "I'm lost. I hate this place and I want to go back to Italy. Think you can help?"
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Mon May 10, 2010 9:05 am

It took the teenager a moment or two to figure out what had just been said to him. He heard Italy in the comment. He knew some Italian, but his level of it was just as weak as his Japanese. Hell, it was worth a shot to try and at least be polite.

"Sorry, I'm not from the area either," he said quietly. Another foreigner who wasn't thrilled with being in Japan. He wasn't alone. "I'd help if I knew how to."
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 10:01 am

Squalo let out an exhausted sigh. "I f**king hate this..." He sat beside the unknown boy with a small scowl on his lips. "Why the hell did Xanxus have to send me out here anyway?!"

Squalo could usually pull off the polite manners, but getting lost in Japan by yourself and having the only people to turn to being the Vongola brats was not his ideal situation. Squalo glanced to the boy.

"Thanks anyway. Voiii~ What's a Russian kid doing in Japan anyway? Assuming that is what you are...from your accent." Squalo looked the boy over trying to figure out the answer to his own question.
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Mon May 10, 2010 12:49 pm

Manifesto looked at the man, watching as he sat down (the pacifist he was, didn't ask him to leave). It was a bit strange meeting with someone who...clearly was not Japanese during his first week in Japan. He wasn't expecting a foreigner in this tiny area.

His head shook, "Not at all." The Russian said. "Well, I'm here because my family is on business." He was a kid in comparison to Squalo so it wasn't a lie. As far as Squalo could tell from the boy, his mom or dad were working in Japan and he was dragged along.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 3:01 pm

"Hahn." Squalo nodded slightly in acknowledgement to the boy's answer. He figured it was something along the lines of a trip or a family business meeting. Compared to himself, the boy was probably just dragged along and not on some stupid paperwork retreval.

"Voiii~ My boss sent me. Stupid idiot should have sent someone else...I want to go back to Italy already." Squalo cursed Xanxus under his breath, easily picturing the conservation later tonight when Xanxus called him. He knew he would be mocked, but Squalo wasn't going down without a fight.
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Mon May 10, 2010 3:24 pm

And Manifesto's thoughts on the matter were no different. He didn't think that Squalo might be there on some mafia business, the same as he. It worked out. They both had their secrets, and they would both keep them unless they were somehow revealed.

"Business trips suck." the teenager said rather nonchalantly. "My boss sends me on trips all the time."

And as far as Squalo knew, according to Manifesto, he was just referring to his own father as a boss.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 3:33 pm

Squalo snorted in bitter laughter. He rolled his eyes in a dramatic fashion. Talk of bosses made Squalo stress and think of Xanxus, which only further added onto the the growing stress. "My boss...is a demon. A cold, obnoxious, vile and tempermental demon."

Squalo fell silent a moment before sighing. "But...He's not all bad." Squalo had to admit as much as he hated the things that Xanxus did to him, he still admired and loved his boss. Which only annoyed the poor swordsman to no end.

Shaking his head clear of his thoughts, Squalo looked to the younger boy. "So what's your family do anyway? I mean, to travel from Russia to Japan for a business trip? Voiii~"
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Mon May 10, 2010 3:48 pm

The Russian began to ask why Squalo remained if his opinion of his boss was so low, but the man answered the question before he had to worry about asking it. He didn't know who this guy was, let alone why he was even talking to him. But he decided it was right to be polite to the stranger.

"My family?" he asked, rather surprised. It was a question he had never had to work his way around. But he supposed his age would make up for his hesitancy to answer. He stared into his lap at a message from his boss, saying something about how the rest of the family would still be a few weeks late to arrive in Japan. He swore under his breath a bit. "Well, I suppose you can say we're...business negotiators." Manifesto smiled a bit. It was half true. Yes, they did negotiate business. But well, the business never seemed to end well for the other end of the deal. They were a family of assassins after all. They weren't about trying to get both sides to benefit. Their goal was to get their clients what they needed at any cost, whether it required killing someone. So, yes, business negotiators was a rather simplistic way of describing the work the family did.

"We have...to make nice with an old partner of my boss, and he's been traced to this town. Needless to say, I don't think he's expecting us."
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 4:04 pm

At that explaination something stuck Squalo as odd. He looked to the boy, studying him. He was not an average kid. He couldn't be. The way he said that and the way he explained sounded far too unaverage. Hell it sounded like Xanxus or Bel talking about a hit before they went off on a trip to slaughter their rivals. Squalo quirked an eyebrow, confused. This kid was hiding something and it wasn't a normal secret. Then again he, himself, was hiding a huge secret as well. It wasn't everyday a kid meets the second-in-command of the Varia Assassination Squad of the Vongola.

"Business negotiators huh? Voiii~" Squalo thought on the matter. "Sounds like what I do...in a sense." Squalo glanced to his phone as a text appeared. He scowled as Xanxus sent him a text mocking him further and telling him to stay away from the Vongola brats. "F**king jerk. Voiii~"
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Mon May 10, 2010 4:15 pm

And he had figured it out, Manifesto had decided. "Something tells me," he said, standing from the bench, stretching a bit as he texted something to his boss. "That my family and your boss may be working on very similar cases." He had a smirk on his face as he started to turn from the man, waving slightly casually, looking over his shoulder, waiting for a response. "Be careful who you divulge things too." he said with a bit of amusement to his voice.

He said this truly as a cautionary bit of advice. He may have figured Squalo out, just as he had been figured out himself.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 4:30 pm

Squalo let out a soft chuckle. "Mafia brat. Voii~" Squalo stood, figuring if Xanxus was going to arrive he should go get lost find the hotel.

Squalo looked to the boy walking away with a large smirk. "Tell your boss, it's not wise to mettle with Varia business. Xanxus isn't the easiest person to talk to or deal with when he's aiming at your head. Voiii~ Just a friendly piece of advice."

He turned and began to walk the opposite way. His hair flowing after him. The swordsman casted a short wave back at the boy. "Watch out for yourself by the way. The Vongola brats in the area won't deal with this f**king shit in their area. Voiii~"
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Mon May 10, 2010 4:44 pm

Manifesto couldn't help but laugh. The Varia? Oh he knew of them. His family was right on par with them for the most part. His was just localized for just Russia. There was a reason his family was called the Gravediggers.

"It's best to stay out of the Giegue's business as well." he said with a warm laugh. Warm for a comment meant to be rather threatening. "We may be composed of young members, but we're a lot craftier than most people assume."

Manifesto couldn't help but chuckle at the mention of the Vongola family. "I have nothing to worry about from them!" he called to the man. "I have diplomatic immunity being an ally and what not."

Diplomacy, it was a good thing.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 4:55 pm

Squalo roared with laughter. He heard of the family before, but he never really cared much. The Varia never cared about anyone, but the Varia. They could handle everything and everyone.

Diplomacy? What a joke that was. Hell, the Varia was part of the Vongola and they didn't get that. Sure the squad had tried to assassinate the Vongola boss, both the 9th and the heir to be 10th, but they were still Vongola themselves.

"Hey...a piece of advice for you kiddo. Voiii~" Squalo smug smirk returned to his lips. "Those Vongola brats don't give a shit about diplomacy. Voiii~ Just steer clear of them. Besides...if anyone kills those brats it'll be the Varia. Voiii~"

Squalo's smug look quickly turned into a look of determination thinking about Xanxus becoming Vongola boss. He would make it happen for him. Even if Squalo had to bow and crawl through hell and back, he would give his life easily for the man.
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Mon May 10, 2010 5:00 pm

He smirked a bit. "Whether or not they honor diplomacy, I'm armed in any case." Manifesto may not have looked it, but he was pretty much totally secure with weaponry on him, all concealed wonderfully. "I wasn't lying when I said I was a business negotiator." The Russian added. "I'm here to discuss matters of trade and family exchange between the families. We had done so under the Ninth, and we plan to do so under the Tenth. If we are denied--" He smiled a bit, almost giggling. "Well, we are Russian, and we have a reputation to uphold. We will see how things unfold from there."

That's all he would say on that matter. The Giegue family really was that of assassins. For the most part, the rest of the world's mafia did find their presence to be fearsome, some would even say that their appearance would mean the death of a family. They were grim reapers of the mafia world. When the Giegue's showed up to your family, it meant either true prosperity, or true downfall. The Giegue's were backed by government control. In Russia, the government is the mafia. They have money, and they can take money away. And if the money wasn't to be taken, lives would be instead.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 6:28 pm

Squalo's lips curled up into a smirk. "Heh. For a brat, you aren't half bad." Squalo chuckled softly, his hand was on the hilt of his own sword which was placed securely on his hip.

Anyone that knew the Sword Emperor knew that he didn't care who saw it. That sword was out in the open and at his side at all times. He especially made sure of that when Xanxus, his boss, was around.

Squalo glanced back to the boy. "Hey kid...Where are you staying?" He had high hopes the the boy was near the hotel he was staying at so he could use the boy to find his way back. Xanxus would only be pissed if Squalo was late to call him and check in.
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Mon May 10, 2010 6:34 pm

"You say that right now." Manifesto retorted. "But I'm prepare for you to change your mind in due time." The teenager gave a slight chuckle. Most people didn't like him. Manifesto twirled a finger around the chain of a necklace around his throat, twisting the charm on it back and forth.

"I'm staying..." The Russian spun about a bit and pointed at the roof of an apartment sticking up about a hundred yards away. "There." he said with a point.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 6:52 pm

Squalo chuckled. He knew the feeling. Most people he met he either killed on the spot or they hated him. "The feeling's mutual..." Squalo paused. There had only been one exception to that rule his whole life. Bucking Bronco, Dino. A soft mutter escaped the swordsman's lips as he spoke to himself. "You always were the exception Dino..."

Squalo's gaze shifted to where the teen was pointing. "My hotel is that way. Voiii~" At least, Squalo thought his hotel was that way. He was pretty sure though.
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Mon May 10, 2010 7:10 pm

The teenager looked at him for a moment, hearing something under his breath. Dino? Like...dinosaurs? Ah, whatever. He didn't care much.

"You're in this direction too?" he asked.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Squalo gave a curt nod as an answer.

"I think I am. Voiii~ That looks like my hotel there." He pointed to a fancy hotel not far off from the spot where the teen had pointed.
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Mon May 10, 2010 7:36 pm

His eyes followed Squalo's indication. Why couldn't he have been set up in a cushy hotel instead of an apartment? Ah, that was right. Privacy. It was bugged by cops.

"You know that hotel's bugged, right?"
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Squalo gave a slight nod. "I know. I hate it, but Xanxus insists on staying in only the finest places. Voii~" Squalo would personally rather sleep someplace nice where he could openly talk as freely as he liked. But orders were orders.
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Mon May 10, 2010 8:47 pm

The Russian rose an eyebrow. "So, he would rather expose himself to the police, rather than stay in an average living space?" He chuckled a little bit.

"Your boss is a lunatic, are you aware of that?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:38 pm