RP site for KHR lovers everywhere~ :3

Italian Park

Superbia Squalo

Italian Park

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:28 am

Squalo lets out a calm sigh. It was peaceful. Xanxus was away at a business meeting and the rest of the Varia was either on a mission or injured (except for Lussuria, he had a date). It was nice. Squalo never got to go out and relax like this. Dressed in casual clothes, hair up in a messy bun, stray hairs falling out of it. He was a normal person at the moment with a book by his side on the park bench. His eyes slipped closed. "This is nice...really nice."
    Mukuro Rokudo

Re: Italian Park

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:33 am

"Hm?" Mukuro said as he spotted the ever powerful swordsman that he loved to tease "Varia-Hime! Kufufu long time no see" He said with a playful smirk "How did you enjoy that gift I send you of that prince of yours in a princess outfit for your birthday last year?"
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:35 am

Squalo let out a soft groan. His pleasant time just came crashing down to pieces. He opened his eyes to glare at the man before him. "Go away. Voii~"
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:39 am

Ah there was nothing better then teasing Varia-hime in Mukuro's eyes except teasing Vongola "Kufufu why Hime?~ I just came here to say hi and perhaps spend some time with you now that your husband isn't here"
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:41 am

Squalo rolled his eyes. "He's not my husband. As much as we act like a married couple. Idiot. Spend time with me? Bull. What the f**k do you really want?" Squalo's eyes narrowed, watching Mukuro carefully.

( x3 No marriage in any other rp. Silly, Mukufuu)
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:46 am

"What do I really want? Hm perhaps it's to join your little organization, Kufufu" Mukuro "Smirked and grabbed Squalo by the collar of his shirt "Or perhaps I want to take over that body of yours tonight... Kufufufu"
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:50 am

Squalo's eyes instantly narrowed meeting the other's gaze. "Lay one finger on me and I promise you that I'll cut that finger clear off your hand." The swordsman's tone was sharp and challenging. He was not afraid of the "Vongola" member and he wouldn't step down.
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:53 am

Mukuro let go of the swordsman not wanting to have a fight here and now "Your so serious Squalo, all I was doing was playing, Kufufu then again I should know your not one I should risk doing that sort of thing with but.. you know" Mukuro smirked "I wasn't joking about taking over your body tonight.. Kufufu"
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:56 am

Squalo took a step back, glaring at Mukuro. "Voiiii~! What the f**k are you talking about you piece of trash?!" Squalo was never one to pay much attention to what things meant. If Xanxus wanted something, he took it. No words were ever exchanged. Thus when the swordsman was with Mukuro his head raced trying to keep up with all the things the strange man implied and hinted at.
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:59 am

Mukuro steeped forward smirking "Kufufu your so innocent Squalo~ and yet your not at all" He smirked and smiled " as to what I said don't worry Squalo I'll explain to you later, but for now where were you going? I think I'll come along"
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:01 am

Squalo's eyes narrowed. "I'm not innocent" That was the one thing Squalo despised most besides being noted about his feminine looks. He hated being innocent. Being innocent to him was like being weak and that was not acceptable. "Vooiii~ I'm going for a walk...and maybe ice cream.
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:09 am

Mukuro smirked and changed to Asura path knowing that he would need it if he was to spend time with the wild swordsman "And I Shall go for a walk and maybe get Ice cream as well" He smirked "Now let's just enjoy the day" He smiled and walked next to the swordsman
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:11 am

Squalo's eye twitched. "I don't recall inviting you with me...Voiii~ Just go back to your little rock and continue to molest your followers."
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:15 am

Mukuro smirked "Like your boss? and I know you didn't invite me, I invited myself" Mukuro smiled and held out an Ice cream cone "Here a peace offer perhaps?"
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:17 am

Squalo twitched at the mention of his boss touching people. He knew for a fact he was the only one of the Varia members to be in that situation. A soft sigh escaped Squalo's lips with the thought. He glanced to Mukuro as he held out the ice cream. "What did you do to it? Voiii~"
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:20 am

"Nothing at all" He smiled and knew that the swordsman would not let his guard down around him "It is just a peace offering, do you really think I have come to talk to you without one?" And he was right, this was no random bumb in Mukuro had in fact known that Squalo would have a day off of sorts today and had planned to follow the swordsman around.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:23 am

Squalo was hestitant, but desided that his reasoning was fair and seemed alright. So he took the ice cream. "Fine. What do you want from me anyway?" Squalo's eyes trailed around the park lazily waiting for the man to explain himself as he began to eat the said ice cream.
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:33 am

Mukuro smiled and smirked "Listen all I want is to spend the day with you, granted that is strange I'll admit but I have my reasons" Mukuro did have his reasons and he hoped that perhaps today he would be able to get close to the wild swordsman he had taken an interest in.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:35 am

Squalo glanced over to the Mist guardian. He didn't know quite what to make of the man. He was interesting to say the least, but not trustworthy. "Hanh..." Squalo fell silent a moment before resuming to eat the ice cream. "You can stay until you piss me off."
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:44 am

Mukuro smiled and looked at the varia rain guardian "Very well then I'll have to make sure I don't piss you off. kufufu well then today shall be interesting I'll have to make sure to make it very interesting indeed."
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:45 am

This perked the swordsman's curiousity. "Interesting?" He was cautious though. "How so? Voiii~"
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:54 am

Mukuro was glad that the swordsman was not on edge anymore this would help him in what he planned for today "Kufufu that's a surprise but.." He smirked and cleaned some ice cream from the tip of the swordsman's nose with his finger and licked it "It will be fun, so how about we go to an amusement park? Kufufu I hear their pretty fun here in Italy"
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 9:00 am

Squalo's eyes widened a bit. "Voiii~ What the hell do you think you're doing?" He sighed. He wasn't that devistated by it so he let it go and finished off the ice cream. "Sure. Let's go then."
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 10:12 am

"Kufufu this shall be fun indeed" Mukuro said as he stared at the entrance to the amusement park "I have never been to one of these so it will be very interesting being here for the first time and with you of all people" he said looking at the swordsman to get a better read of how Squalo was feeling.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 10:38 am

Squalo looked around the amusement park entrance. This was certainly new to him. Squalo chuckled a bit amused. "I've never been to one either. Well...unless you count the one when I was a kid." Squalo frowned at the memory. "I don't."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:02 am