KHR! EXTREME MAFIOSA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP site for KHR lovers everywhere~ :3

2 posters

Dino's Private Hospital

Dino
    Dino

Dino's Private Hospital - Page 4 Empty Re: Dino's Private Hospital

Post  Dino Thu May 13, 2010 6:56 pm

Dino laughed. "Oh trust me, one doesn't forget Xanxus." He looked out the window. "But you know, I really believe that the day will come when we'll be fighting together instead of against each other. And when that happens, we'll be forced to get along somewhat, won't we?"
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Thu May 13, 2010 7:43 pm

Squalo laughed at the idea of Xanxus getting along with anyone. He rested his head on his friend's shoulder. "Xanxus getting along with someone? That'll be the day. Voii~"

Squalo chuckled at the mental image as he closed his eyes with a smile. "Even if I'm on Xanxus's side of the fight and I'm against everyone on yours...I won't hurt you...Voii~"
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Thu May 13, 2010 8:03 pm

"Well, I did say we'd be forced to. But if it happens enough, maybe he'll start tolerating me a bit more."

Dino smiled. "I won't hurt you either, if it comes down to it."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Thu May 13, 2010 8:11 pm

"Xanxus won't tolerate you. Ever. Voiii~ More so if I'm involved. He hates you with me. He thinks you'll steal me away." He chuckled at bit at the thought.

"I know you wouldn't. You haven't hurt me a day since we've met. Except for that time in high school you made me fall down two flights of stairs with you because I caught you. Voiii~" Squalo smirked at the memory. It was funny and one of his favorite memories of when the two first met.
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Fri May 14, 2010 4:49 pm

Dino laughed as he remembered. "Well, as long as you're around me, you're prone to being hurt." He smiled lightly. "Even so, I'll keep working to get on Xanxus's good side. Or at least, his 'I don't care enough to hurt you' side." He laughed again.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Fri May 14, 2010 6:02 pm

Squalo laughed. "Dino...Hate to break it to you, but Xanxus hurts everyone. He's just that type of person. Voiii~"

He smiled a bit. "It's not so bad. You've gotten a lot better since high school at least. Voiii~ That means there might be hope for you yet." Squalo chuckled, ruffling Dino's blond locks.
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Sun May 16, 2010 11:59 am

"I know that. I can dream, can't I?" He laughed. "It's nice to know that at least I've gotten better since high school. I'm surprised I haven't tripped over some of the equipment in this room." He chuckled nervously. "Actually, I was kinda worried about that."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Sun May 16, 2010 2:30 pm

"Dream? You dream of Xanxus, huh? Voiii~" Squalo laid back down, looking to the blond with a teasing grin.

Squalo let out a laugh. "Nervous about breaking the equipment? Or me? Because you've done both already Dino. Voii~"
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Sun May 16, 2010 4:58 pm

Dino rolled his eyes and laughed sarcastically. "Oh yes, all the time. Only they're more like nightmares..." He laughed for real this time, but stopped himself. "I'm sorry. Are you still feeling hurt? I don't know why the other doctor hasn't gotten here yet. Are your wounds too bad?"
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Sun May 16, 2010 5:32 pm

Squalo laughed. "I'd imagine. That's because you dream of me." He rolled his eyes with a smile. "I'm fine. I've had worse. I'm not in a lot of pain. Don't worry so much. Voiii~"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 7:00 pm