KHR! EXTREME MAFIOSA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP site for KHR lovers everywhere~ :3

2 posters

Dino's Private Hospital

Dino
    Dino

Dino's Private Hospital - Page 2 Empty Re: Dino's Private Hospital

Post  Dino Mon May 10, 2010 4:53 am

Dino stared back at Squalo for a second, as if his mind was still processing Squalo's request. He didn't get him, especially not now, but he stepped forward. "Okay. I'm here."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Mon May 10, 2010 7:15 am

Squalo rolled his eyes in an almost dramatic fashion. "Voiii~ That's not what I meant, idiot." Squalo propped himself up on his elbows before reaching out and grabbing the other man's arm. With one swift tug, he succeeding in pulling the other closer to him. Squalo stiffened a moment, his arms securely around Dino in hug, much like how Dino used to hug him back in high school. Slowly, his eyes slipped shut. He enjoyed this...he missed this. Squalo was too proud to ever admit it, but he truely missed the idiotic, klutzy blond. His voice betrayed him as he voiced it too, "...F**k...I missed you..."
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Mon May 10, 2010 8:07 am

Dino flinched a bit when he found himself being pulled, but his eyes widened when he realized Squalo had his arms wrapped around him. He definitely hadn't been expecting this. But he hugged him back. "I missed you too." He didn't add on how happy he was to see Squalo alive.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Mon May 10, 2010 8:09 am

Squalo let out a soft sigh. It hurt to be like this, hugging Dino that was. His injures were screaming at the swordsman, but he didn't care. As much as Squalo denied it, he truely was happy to see and be with Dino. He missed him. "...You have to go don't you?" Squalo forced back the pain and disappointment in his tone.
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Mon May 10, 2010 8:05 pm

Upon hearing Squalo speak again, Dino stepped back and looked him in the eyes for a moment. He could see what he was trying to withhold from his voice. The room was silent, but he didn't look down for several seconds. He couldn't begin to formulate an answer, until the ticking of the clock on the wall suddenly became too loud for him. He looked over at it, then looked at the floor. "Yes." His eyes finally met Squalo's gaze. "And you have to come with me."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Mon May 10, 2010 8:24 pm

Squalo mentally flinched. This had just gone from nice memories to a painful reminder of the present. "...I won't tell them anything...You know that. Voii~" Squalo looked up at his friend. He just wanted to be near the blond for awhile longer, has selfish as it sounded, but he knew that was impossible. "But I understand your situation...I'll go quietly."
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Mon May 10, 2010 8:34 pm

Dino almost wished Squalo had put up more of a fight in coming along with him. It would make him feel a bit less guilty for forcing his friend to come along. But this wasn't the time for him to be thinking like that. He had just been reminded that a bigger conflict existed outside of the hospital walls, and he couldn't ignore it much longer. "Well, if you go too quietly, they'll probably think something's wrong with you when we get there." He forced a small laugh. "I'll tell Romario to bring the car around front."

He got up and, as if it had been building up in him from the moment he stepped in the room and had chosen this moment to sneak up on him, his clumsiness ended up making him trip over his chair. He caught the edge in time, but it tipped over with him. He groaned in pain.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Mon May 10, 2010 8:41 pm

Squalo's eyes had faded to a dull tone. The playfulness that was just there was now gone. He looked up to Dino silent a moment. "There is always something wrong with me. Voii~"

Surprise flashed over Squalo's face as he watched Dino fall. His lips twitched as he bursted out in laughter. "You're such a klutz!" He reached down and began to pull Dino up until there was a knock on the door. Squalo was caught off guard and ended up falling as well.

The swordsman blinked, looking up at the blond that was now ontop of him. To anyone else this situation would look horribly wrong, but to Squalo it just screamed of familiarity. A soft chuckle escaped the male's lips, not even caring that the other was merely an inch away from him. "Typical."
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Mon May 10, 2010 8:50 pm

Dino flinched after falling again, and yet again after hearing Squalo's voice next to his ear. He shot up abruptly, eyes wide. "A-are you okay? Your wounds, they're going to open up, you should've stayed, I would've been fine, you know me, I do that a lot, oh..." He walked in a small circle as he rambled before bending down and helping his friend up. "Are you okay?"
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Mon May 10, 2010 8:55 pm

Squalo mentally smiled. Somethings will never change. It was nice to relive the past for awhile. It was great to be with Dino again. The swordsman really missed being with him. The annoying blond he met in high school had a piece of his heart dedicated to him. It was the only part that Xanxus could not claim. Squalo wouldn't let it happen.

A soft grunt errupted from Squalo, pulling away from Dino. He brushed himself off and ignored the slight bleeding from all his reopened wounds. "You shouldn't worry about me..." Squalo looked back at Dino. "You need to care more about them now. Voii~" With that, Squalo leaned over and placed a feathery light kiss on Dino's cheek before turning and weakly walking to the door.
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Mon May 10, 2010 9:12 pm

Dino put his hand on Squalo's shoulder before he had a chance to walk to the door. It had been an impulse, he himself was hesitating in every action he took. But as soon as he did it, he turned Squalo around and led him to the bed, making him sit down. "I can and will worry about you. You can't walk out of here like that!" He noticed the red stains on Squalo's bandages. "Look! Your wounds are re-opening." He walked to the door and opened it to see if the doctor had been the one who knocked earlier. While his face was turned away, he added, "You know, I'm capable of caring for all of you. It doesn't have to be a choice."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Mon May 10, 2010 9:16 pm

Squalo sighed, lying back in bed. He watched Dino walk to the door. "You needed me to leave with you. So I was leaving. My injuries don't matter. Voiii~" The doctor had indeed been on the other side, he had a small frown. Squalo rolled his eyes as the doctor said a family problem came up and had to go. "I can wrap my own bandages, doc. Go home. Voii~" The Doctor nodded and left. With that the swordsman began to sit up with a wince. He would never admit that what he had just down was an act of kindness. "...You're wrong by the way, Dino. We aren't allowed to care about each other."
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Mon May 10, 2010 9:49 pm

Dino turned around suddenly and stared at Squalo with his eyebrows furrowed. "Don't say that." His voice was more resolved than it had been all throughout the evening. "Since when do you have to be 'allowed' to care about someone? Who would stop me? How would they do it?" He kept his eyes fixed on Squalo.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Mon May 10, 2010 9:56 pm

Squalo scowled. He was worried and fed up and he really didn't care anymore. "Who would stop you? Your men. The Vongola. Xanxus! How? They'll f**king have your head if they knew you still were friends with me! If they knew you still cared for me! VOIII!" Squalo looked away from his friend, a slight hurt expression flashed over his face for only a bried moment. "...I won't let you get hurt or scolded because of me..."
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Mon May 10, 2010 10:01 pm

Dino let out a sigh when he realized what Squalo was saying. He pulled up his chair and sat down. "I guess that's another thing that hasn't changed. You still think that way. Listen, it's impossible for anyone to decide who I care about unless they can somehow get into my head, which thankfully hasn't happened." He let out a short chuckle, but quickly turned serious. "And if that ends up causing problems, then it'll be because of me, not you."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Mon May 10, 2010 10:07 pm

Squalo rolled his eyes, avoiding all contact with the male. "No...it's my fault. Always has been and it always will be. You and I were never suited to be friends. Voiii~" It hurt. Even Squalo felt the sting from his own words. He didn't mean them. He didn't want to mean them. Hell, he loved that stupid klutz. Would he ever admit that, f**k no.

Squalo fell silent and reached over to the table, grabbing the bandages. Slipping off his shirt to reveal all the severe injuries his body had taken, he began to peel off the old bandages to change them.
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Tue May 11, 2010 5:50 pm

His gaze stayed on Squalo as he replaced his bandages, but his mind wasn't paying attention. He felt somewhat hurt at first. For a few seconds, the room was too quiet. Even the clock seemed to stop ticking. It was quiet enough for Dino's voice to be heard, even though he practically whispered. "Do you think that?"
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Tue May 11, 2010 6:30 pm

Squalo flinched hearing Dino. He didn't think that at all. What could he do though? If he answered truthfully the situation would only get harder. Squalo knew Dino didn't want to do any of this to Squalo, but as boss and being on the Vongola side, he had to. However, Squalo also knew if he lied he would only hurt his friend more.

So Squalo took the safest route and stayed silent. He was not going to hurt the blond. Not now, not ever.
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Tue May 11, 2010 7:19 pm

His question filled the air around him, making the room feel heavy and stuffed. It gained weight the longer it was left unanswered. The clock interrupted with its ticking. He looked up at it then stood up. "I'll go see if the car's out front."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Tue May 11, 2010 7:45 pm

Squalo muttered his answer so softly it could barely be heard, but regardless he said it. "I will never regret being friends with you...I do regret...that we have to be on opposite sides. Voii"

Squalo wouldn't look at the male. He simply gave a nod and continued to fix himself up.
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Tue May 11, 2010 7:50 pm

Dino paused slightly outside the door. There were a lot of things he wanted to say at that moment, and maybe should've said. He instead decided against it and walked down the hall and down the flights of stairs to the front door, where a car was waiting with one of his men inside.

When he walked back into the room, he rolled in a wheelchair with him. He unfolded it and set it next to Squalo's bed.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Tue May 11, 2010 7:54 pm

Squalo merely glanced to the wheelchair. "I don't know if I can sit right now." The swordsman had badly reopened his wounds when he fell with the blond. He was currently laying in the bed that was supplied to him. "It's the cloud kid's battle today, right? He's your student isn't he? Voii"

Squalo's gaze finally shifted to the male. "I don't care about going~"
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Tue May 11, 2010 8:29 pm

"Yes, it's Kyoya's turn, so it's important that I'm there." He looked down at Squalo. "And I have to take you with me." His eyes focused on where red stain showed his wounds re-opening. He looked away and let out a breath. The clock kept ticking. "Maybe I should call the doctor back."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Tue May 11, 2010 8:35 pm

( I find this humorous because in the anime Dino actually stayed with Squalo and left Kyoya on his own. x3 This just shows how much Dino prefers Squalo. <3~)

Squalo rolled his eyes. "I'm fine. Go." His gaze shifted back to the male. "You go see your little student in his match. Voii~" His tone was slightly bitter. He was jealous. Those words would never leave his lips, but it was true.

Superbia Squalo was jealous.

"I give you my word...I'll still be here. Voii~ I'm in no shape to run or fight."
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Wed May 12, 2010 5:02 am

(FFFFF. LOL. My timeline is screwed up. I actually thought it was the day of the battle where Squalo does come in. But don't they happen on the same day? D: I'm so confuseddddd.)

Dino sighed as he looked at Squalo. He couldn't do this. He sat back down in his chair and closed his eyes. He wanted to say something to him. He still had Squalo's statement from before in his mind.

He sat up and looked at Squalo. "I'm going to call the doctor back. And I'm not leaving here until you're okay." Kyoya probably wouldn't miss him.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 4:50 am