KHR! EXTREME MAFIOSA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP site for KHR lovers everywhere~ :3

2 posters

Committee Room (Rated M <3~ )

Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Committee Room (Rated M <3~ ) - Page 2 Empty Re: Committee Room (Rated M <3~ )

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Squalo twitched. This kid...was a piece of work alright.

"VOII What the hell do you think you're doing, you crazy f**k?!"
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 8:58 pm

Hibari smiled this was going to be fun.

"I think the last word sums up my intentions perfectly."

The zipper was undone now came the fun part.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Squalo's eyes narrowed. "VOIII~! You really are a crazy ass brat."

His gaze shifted to his phone as it began to ring again. Dino...next time I see you...you're so f**king dead
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 9:13 pm

"Already established that" he while his hand drifted down into Squalo's underwear.

Hibari smiled and leaned closer as the phone rang "it's always better with music."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 9:20 pm

Squalo glare increased. "I suggest not doing that. Voii~"

As Hibari leaned closer, Squalo leaned up and bit the boy's lip making it bleed. "I suggest...you let me go while you can."
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 9:34 pm

"It's about to get worse" Hibari said before gripping.

Hibari was genuinely shocked at Squalo, no one had bitten him since the last prefect. "I'll bite you to death for that" he said licking the blood from his lips.

Then leaning forward he kissed Squalo and forced his tongue into his mouth, and using it he drew Squalo's tongue into his mouth, and bit it playfully, or maybe a little harder.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 9:40 pm

Squalo's eyes widen as he squirmed. "Che..."

He was pissed off. This kid was really getting on his nerves. Squalo watched carefully as the male above him moved. He had no idea what this kid was up to.

"Mmf!" Squalo was honestly surprised as Hibari kissed him. Xanxus had been the only one, besides for Dino back in high school, that had dared to do such a thing. A growl errupted from his throat as he bit the other's tongue hard.
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 9:57 pm

Squalo's reaction was priceless, and somewhat kinky in Hibari's opinion shame I left the cuffs down stairs. There's always next time.

After the bite Hibari forced his tounge deeper into the man's throat, and at the same time he used the momentary distraction to pull Squalo's pants down to his knees.

One more step Hibari's mind sang with a sadistic giggle.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 10:06 pm

Squalo growled lowly into the boy's throat, displeased with a scowl against his lips. He could taste all the blood from both himself and Hibari in his mouth. He'd never admit it but he enjoyed the taste.

Squalo managed to swing one leg up thanks to Hibari tugging his pants to his knees. He flipped the boy onto his back and pinned his hands down, knocking the tonfa away with some difficulty.

"Voiii...I should kill you for this..."
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 10:16 pm

The blood, Hibari noticed had something of a salty color. However he shouldhave been paying attention to Squalo, as he found himself pinned again.

"Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on you".

And Hibari used the momentary distraction that caused, to knee Squalo in the groin and bring them, so they were both on their sides.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 10:22 pm

Squalo let out a groan in pain before casting a glare at the male. "F**king kid..."

He slowly, but surely fixed his pants and sat up.

"What the f**k was all that for?! VOIII"
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 10:26 pm

Hibari smiled at the reaction he caused.

Hibari almost jumped the man again as he dressed but decided not. Another day perhaps.

Cocking his head at the question Hibari said in voice that said it was the easiest thing in the world, "Never call me Kyoya."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 10:31 pm

Squalo eye twitched. "That was just because of something stupid like that?! KY-O-YA~ VOIII" Squalo rolled his eyes, standing. He was fed up with this kid.

He grabbed his phone and texted Dino, Your student is a lunatic. Squalo's gaze shifted to Hibari.

"You're just a runt hitting his sexual prime. Voii~"
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 10:37 pm

I can wait. It may take months, but I'll get you for that.

Hibari raised his eyebrow, He really has no idea, does he? But smiling Hibari shrugged his shoulders, "What can I say? There's so much temptation how could I resist?"
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 10:42 pm

Squalo raised an eyebrow. "Temptation? What the f**k are you talking about?"

This kid is on something...then again...

Squalo looked Hibari over as he sat there before him. A soft chuckle escaped his lips, highly amused by what he noticed. This kid is just the bolder version of Dino from when we were in high school. Hah~!
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 10:48 pm

Hibari gave a knowing smile and said "ask your precious Xanxus."

Hibari began to watch the sky wondering where Hibird was, when his attention was drawn back with to Sqaulo with the chuckle.Whatever comparison he just drew can't be good. "Something funny?" he called standing up and brushing off the dust. Damn, I'll have to iron again.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 10:58 pm

Squalo rolled his eyes. "Xanxus never talks. He simply does. Voii~" His thoughts trailed back to the previous night and winced. His fingers unconciously placed themselves on his right hip where Xanxus's fingers had bruised his pale skin.

"Hm? Oh...nothing really. Just seeing why Dino picked you as his student is all. Voii~"
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 11:16 pm

Hibari's eyes followed Squalo's hand as it went past the man's hip. He's in pain there. I can make use of that.

Hibari smiled again at this man, who for some reason was beginning to grow on him. "That bond goes both ways".
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Thu May 13, 2010 8:45 am

Squalo ran his fingers over the bruises with a mental sigh. F**k...Xanxus bruised it too bad...That shitty kid hit it too.

He looked to Hibari and chuckled. "Voiii~ Yeah I know. You're just like how Dino was in high school...just a little bolder and less klutzy." Squalo let out a laugh.

"Every time Dino fell down stairs I caught him. We were always together as best friends. Everytime I caught him he wanted to at least kiss me. He was only brave enough at graduation. Voiii~" A small smile graced the swordsman's lips.

High school was fun with him around...
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Thu May 13, 2010 10:27 am

Less klutzy. What must he have been like back then?

Hibari found the perfect opportunity to get more on those those two. "Just how did you two get to be friends?"
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Thu May 13, 2010 3:42 pm

Why the f**k does this kid care? Whatever...no harm done.

"How?" Squalo thought about it a moment before he chuckled.

"Dino desided to befriend the new kid that kept fighting with the upperclassmen. He sat at my lunch table and followed me around like a puppy dog. Voiii~ It was...odd at first, but it was our start to a friendship."
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Thu May 13, 2010 7:32 pm

Hibari couldn't keep himself from rolling his eyes. That sounds like him.

"Why were you fighting upperclassmen? And odd? There have been odder." Mine with Tsuna, for example. Or so they say.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Thu May 13, 2010 7:45 pm

"Why was I fighting upperclassmen? They liked to pick on the new kid with no familgia to belong to. Voii~ I never backed down. I always fought back. They usually won with numbers...but I got stronger each day until I beat them all."

A wide sadistic smirk spread over his lips. "Killed a few. That shut them all up..that's what got Xanxus's attention. Voii~"
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Thu May 13, 2010 9:13 pm

Hibari gave a smile but didn't say he went through the same thing when he first came.

"Killed a man, got the attention of another. Sounds too simple, was he that important?"
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Thu May 13, 2010 9:24 pm

Squalo glanced to his phone to check the time. Oh...f**k it. I'll stay and talk to the kid. I have nothing better to do anyway. Squalo sat on the roof across from the boy.

"Turns out the stupid f**ker was a rival to the Vongola familgia. I killed off an annoyance to Xanxus so easily it perked his interest. Voii~ That's when he started to watch me." Watch is an understatement...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:25 am