RP site for KHR lovers everywhere~ :3

Committee Room (Rated M <3~ )

Hibari Kyoya

Re: Committee Room (Rated M <3~ )

Post  Hibari Kyoya on Thu May 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Hibari raised his eyebrows somewhat surprised that the man decided to stay. And I still don't know his name.

"Well I'm sure you attract all kinds of admirers, especially with all those kills under your belt. How many, out of curiosity?"
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Thu May 13, 2010 9:39 pm

This kid asks a lot of questions...I thought Dino said he kept to himself? Heh. Funny.

"Voiii~ I attract all sorts of people. It gets annoying sometimes." Squalo frowned thinking of all the middle school girls that had stopped and stared at him on his way here. They wouldn't shut up and stop giggling as he passed. One even asked for his name.

"How many? I lost count. I killed over 100 to prove my Sword Emperor title. Other than that I never kept count. Over a thousand I know that. Voiii~"
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya on Thu May 13, 2010 9:48 pm

Hibari was about to respond when he realized something. I haven't talked this much in a long time. Dino, I'll get you for this.

"I get all kinds of stares, though for different reasons. Usually fear." Hibari said thinking of all the times he went by Tsuna, and he allowed himself another smile. Damnit, what is this man doing to me?

"A thousand huh? Good healthy number." Hibari thought back to when he made his first kill, very messy. Now he had cleanup crews.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Thu May 13, 2010 9:52 pm

"I get those a lot. Voiii~ All the Varia members get them. We're pretty well known that if you see us you're either extremely lucky we're your backup or f**ked because we're your grim reapers."

Squalo twitched annoyed. "Or I get those looks from the disgusting females that like to fawn over men. Idiot women. If they aren't strong they aren't worth my time. Voiii~"

He nodded. Only a rough estimate...I've probably killed more than that. I've been with the Varia for what...6 years? "I've killed a lot...my hands and sword are stained with blood." A sadist smirk flickered over his lips. "But I enjoy it. <3"
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya on Thu May 13, 2010 9:57 pm

"Death isn't so scary, I wonder why people make such a big deal out of it." Hibai said thinking of lessons previously learned long ago.

"So we're the same then," Hibari said suppressing a wince, he hated comparing himself to this vegetarian. "We both value strength."

"Nothing's wrong with a little bloodshed, it helps with interior decorating." The color of blood created an interesting stain on the walls. Oh god, did he just heart?
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Thu May 13, 2010 10:06 pm

"If you fear death, then you fear living. Voiii~" Squalo stated bluntly a dull look in his eyes.

His gaze fixed itself on Hibari as he compared the two. "Guess so. Strength matters most to me. Nothing is worth my time unless it helps me or the person is strong." Maybe that's why Dino started training so hard... Squalo laughed at the thought. "That idiot would..."

"A little?" Squalo let out a dark chuckle. "A lot suits my taste more. I'm a bloodthirsty shark. Voiii~"
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya on Wed May 26, 2010 11:33 pm

"Walk with them hand and hand. Death in one and life in the other." Hibari spoke, though he never had considered himself much of a philosopher.

"What would you consider to be of use to you?" Vegetarian.

He strikes as more of a mauve kind of guy."Brains accent it nicely as well". It was true Hibari thought, the deep purple against the freshly "painted" crimson walls.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Thu May 27, 2010 6:03 am

"Embrace them." Squalo looked out towards the gate as Hibird pirched up onto the top of the fence.

"Use to me? If they aren't weak, pathetic fools. I don't save people unless I need them. Period. I don't give a f**k about people."

Damnit...stupid phone He glanced down at his cell phone as it rang again. This time it was Xanxus. "VOIII What boss?" A frown instantly graced Squalo's lips.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:01 am