KHR! EXTREME MAFIOSA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP site for KHR lovers everywhere~ :3

3 posters

Tsuna Application >.> (Because Nicole made me </3)

Tsunayoshi Sawada
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Tsuna Application >.> (Because Nicole made me </3) Empty Tsuna Application >.> (Because Nicole made me </3)

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada Fri May 07, 2010 7:05 am

Username: Tsunayoshi Sawada

Any Roleplay experience: I've been roleplaying since I was about 10...so um, yeah... :3

Character that you are applying for: Tsuna <3

(Um,I was in related filling this out...and I don't like searching for pictures in shop/related...so um, I'll edit this and put a picture in when I get the chance~ <3)

Family: Vongola!

Flame Attribute: Sky~

Description of Character: While not the brightest or bravest people to have ever existed, Tsuna is very protective of his friends and would never leave a friend in danger. He panic easily, but that's ok, he's the universal uke, so its all good. Though he's very manry when he's in Hyper Dying Will Mode~ <3.
    ^Failure </3

Roleplay sample: "Hieee?! But I DON'T want to be in the mafia! What part of that don't you understand?! I'm not even cut out for junior high let alone be the boss of a mafia! Besides, aren't they all criminals?!" Tsuna shrieked as he looked down at Reborn, his face pale in horror and disbelief. He let out a small whine before tugging at his fuzzy brown hair before throwing himself onto his bed and groaning into his pillow in aggravation.
    ^MOAR FAILURE D:

Version that you are following: Regular and TYL~ <3
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Tsuna Application >.> (Because Nicole made me </3) Empty Re: Tsuna Application >.> (Because Nicole made me </3)

Post  Superbia Squalo Sat May 08, 2010 12:02 pm

VOII~

*snickers* Told you.
    SQUALO APPROVED.
    Xanxus
    Xanxus

Tsuna Application >.> (Because Nicole made me </3) Empty Re: Tsuna Application >.> (Because Nicole made me </3)

Post  Xanxus Sat May 08, 2010 10:08 pm

>:U

approved.

What he means is, that you're welcome to post here with us. <3~

Last edited by Superbia Squalo on Sat May 08, 2010 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Because Squalo's keeping the peace. <3~ Love you, Xanxus.)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 9:11 am