KHR! EXTREME MAFIOSA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP site for KHR lovers everywhere~ :3

3 posters

Lambo Application (Because I Just Wasn't Satisfied With the Other)

Lambo
    Lambo

Lambo Application (Because I Just Wasn't Satisfied With the Other) Empty Lambo Application (Because I Just Wasn't Satisfied With the Other)

Post  Lambo Sat May 01, 2010 6:21 pm

Username: Lambo :'D

Any Roleplay experience: Usually just randomly starting conversations with friends and turning them into one xD (which may explain the awkward-ness of my example ^^; )

Character that you are applying for: Lambo~

Twenty Years: Lambo Application (Because I Just Wasn't Satisfied With the Other) Cgb_001
    Ten Years: Lambo Application (Because I Just Wasn't Satisfied With the Other) Lamboadult1
    Child: Lambo Application (Because I Just Wasn't Satisfied With the Other) Ca884a407402f6f41f219d8cb0ae641b_we

Family: Bovino/Vongola

Flame Attribute: Lightning

Description of Character: Lets see, well, Lambo is a member of the Bovino Famiglia but he is the Vongola's Lightning Guardian. He's a bit of a cry baby (which is an understatement), and he thinks rather highly of himself. Whenever Lambo... How shall I say this? "Loses his cool"..? He uses the Ten-Year Bazooka on himself, which he keeps in his hair. Also inside of his hair, he keeps grenades, which he often throws at Reborn, but still manages to hurt him self instead (because that's just how he rolls.)
    ^
    Fail description is fail >w<

Roleplay sample: [insert random conversation between myself and a friend here, and I wind up noticing something to do with KHR]
    Myself: Grapes? Bahaha (<---My regularly stupid Lambo laugh), grapes? YOU KNOW, I, LAMBO OF THE BOVINO FAMIGLIA, LIKES GRAPES~
    Other Person (who we shall assume is Reborn): *ignores*
    Me: Wh-What? T0T Reborn...? REBORN?! *begins to cry* Ka... Ma... N... (Gotta... Stay... Calm...) *sniffles and pulls out TY Bazooka and aims at self*
    Another Person (presumably Tuna-- Tsuna) : W-Wha?!
    Me: *shoots self with bazooka and transforms into TYL Lambo*

[Ending because this would go on for too long]

And thus, Lambo strives for Reborn's attention. This was kind of awkward because I had no one to RP with while making that, usually it tends to be more random and often has random references, but yeah. This took me a while to make because I got distracted on photobucket because I wanted to make sure it was suitable 'n stuffs.

Version that you following: Child (derp.), Ten Years Later, Twenty Years Later

Sorry I couldn't find any smaller images ;A; They were either too big or too small... *fails*

Ciao~ <3
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Lambo Application (Because I Just Wasn't Satisfied With the Other) Empty Re: Lambo Application (Because I Just Wasn't Satisfied With the Other)

Post  Superbia Squalo Sat May 01, 2010 6:25 pm

Haha, your application made me laugh.

100% SQUALO APPROVED.

Nao we wait for XANXUS....(like always.) <3
    Xanxus
    Xanxus

Lambo Application (Because I Just Wasn't Satisfied With the Other) Empty Re: Lambo Application (Because I Just Wasn't Satisfied With the Other)

Post  Xanxus Sat May 01, 2010 6:28 pm

*xanxus approved*

I liked your child Lambo picture.
    It made me smirk, amused. (because Xanxus never smiles Razz )
    Lambo
    Lambo

Post  Lambo Sat May 01, 2010 6:29 pm

Just doin' my job ;D

YESSSS <3333

:>
    Awwwriiiight B] (<----what was that I don't even)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 4:28 am