KHR! EXTREME MAFIOSA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP site for KHR lovers everywhere~ :3

2 posters

Tsuna's Kitchen

Reborn
    Reborn

Tsuna's Kitchen Empty Tsuna's Kitchen

Post  Reborn Thu May 27, 2010 6:25 am

Reborn strolls into the kitchen, bending his knees and jumping onto the table. He gazes around the room in boredom and plops down on the table.

"Tsuna!" The baby semi-yelled, knowing the younger male would hear him.
    Tsunayoshi Sawada
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Tsuna's Kitchen Empty Re: Tsuna's Kitchen

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada Thu May 27, 2010 7:11 am

Tsuna twitched in annoyance as he backed away from the kitchen door and attempted to escape to his room before the baby noticed that he was nearby. He honestly did not want to deal with Reborn at this hour of the morning. Then again, when did he ever want to deal with him?
    Reborn
    Reborn

Post  Reborn Thu May 27, 2010 7:17 am

His ears perked at soft footfalls, from the sound of it away from the kitchen. He already knew and he knew it was Tsuna. Reborn frowns slightly, maybe he should be so hard on the boy...then again he had to be. After all it was his job and an unspoken promise to himself.

"Dame Tsuna, I CAN hear you." He states, tone laced with amusement.
    Tsunayoshi Sawada
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada Thu May 27, 2010 7:20 am

Tsuna halted and glanced back at the kitchen door before letting out an aggravated sigh. All reborn ever did was tortured him...Then again he couldn't help but wonder, when would it end? He mumbled something incoherent before walking into the kitchen nervously.

"Morning Reborn..." he said as he walked over to the refridgerator to get a glass of milk to go with his breakfast.
    Reborn
    Reborn

Post  Reborn Thu May 27, 2010 7:29 am

Reborn smiles gently at Tsuna, though it ended up looking more like a smirk.

"Buongiorno Tsuna~" He says, shifting to sit Indian style. Leon crawls off his fedora and onto his hand. Reborn pet Leon's head softly, the small chameleon content with the show of affection. "How are you this fine morning~? He held back the involuntary urge to add 'Dame' to Tsuna for now. Give the boy a small break, very small.
    Tsunayoshi Sawada
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada Thu May 27, 2010 7:31 am

Tsuna looked at Reborn a bit suspiciously, as the baby wasn't be as cruel as he usually was. But hey, he'd take it. He smiled a bit as he sat down at the table with his glass of milk.

"I'm fine, what about you?" he asked as he began eating his breakfast, glad that for once Reborn hadn't snatched it.
    Reborn
    Reborn

Post  Reborn Thu May 27, 2010 7:45 am

"I'm lovely, grazie." He picks up a piece of toast from his own plate and nibbles on a corner. Occasionally breaking off a piece for Leon to munch on.

"Since there's no school today and today I feel..generous," He trails off for a moment to shift his gaze over to Tsuna. "We'll go to the festival in town or whatever you feel like," He shrugs indifferently. "It doesn't matter to me."
    Reborn really didn't feel like doing anything today, he was somewhat tired. It was strange.
    Tsunayoshi Sawada
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada Thu May 27, 2010 10:09 am

tsuna looked at Reborn, a bit shocked. He was actually going to be nice, on a day where they could train all day? Despite the fact that it was a bit odd, the thought relaxed Tsuna. He personally liked the idea of an actual day off, as rare as it was.

"Going to the festival sounds like fun. Thank you, Reborn!" he said as he smiled a bit.
    Reborn
    Reborn

Post  Reborn Thu May 27, 2010 10:29 am

"You're quite welcome, but tomorrow it will be our normal routine." Reborn nods and suddenly[FORABSOLUTEYNOREASON]he poofed in a cloud of smoke. His structure changed and when the smoke cleared, he looks at his hand. It was normal, he hops off the table and turns back to Tsuna. Coal eyes stare at the boy blankly.

"This is troublesome." He states with a deep voice.

[LAWL...I don't even know..xD!]
    Tsunayoshi Sawada
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada Thu May 27, 2010 10:47 am

Tsuna's eyes widened as he stared at Reborn. His first thought was to simply faint, but he'd dealt with Reborn's strange behavior for long enough to know better than that. So he went with option two.

"Hiiieeee!Reborn, what happened to you?!" Tsuna screamed as his eyes widened further. He began pulling some of his fuzzy brown hair out as he stared at Reborn in horror.

[LOLWUT? xD]
    Reborn
    Reborn

Post  Reborn Thu May 27, 2010 11:06 am

He shrugs his shoulders and shoves his hands in his pockets.

"For once I don't even know what happened." He says calmly as he moves over to Tsuna. His hands grip Tsuna's wrists and pulls them away from his head. "No need to pull out your hair Tsuna, you SHOULD be used to this by now." He sighs and releases his wrists.

"This changes nothing, simply ignore it."
    Tsunayoshi Sawada
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada Thu May 27, 2010 11:12 am

Tsuna looked up at Reborn as his eye twitched slightly.

"Does this mean that the abuse I get is going to hrut ten times more now...?" he asked as images of Reborn kicking him down the stairs flowed through his head.
    Reborn
    Reborn

Post  Reborn Thu May 27, 2010 11:20 am

His lips curve into a smile, his eyes fell half lidded, and a soft laugh escaped his lips.

"No, no...don't be silly Tuna~" He purrs and pets the brown fluff. "I would NEVER~~~"

[SOMEWHAT OOC BUT I LAWL.]
    Tsunayoshi Sawada
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada Thu May 27, 2010 11:42 am

Tsuna winced as Reborn pated his head but stopped as he noticed Reborn wasn't doing anything HARMFUL to him.

"Its just...it's weird seeing you so...not one foot tall...." he mumbled as he sighed lightly.
    Reborn
    Reborn

Post  Reborn Thu May 27, 2010 11:52 am

Continues his small pettings.

"Excuse you, one and a QUARTER of a foot." He jokes lightly. He felt fine so he assumed nothing was wrong, but if anything were to present itself he'll have to deal with it somehow.

He hums in thought. "Do you like it? Or is it too weird?"
    Tsunayoshi Sawada
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada Thu May 27, 2010 11:53 am

Tsuna raised an eyebrow.

"Do I like it? Well, that's a really weird question..." he said as he blinked a few times before looking at Reborn again.

"Well, it explains alot. You look scarier than you do when you're a baby." he mused as he sighed.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 9:10 am