KHR! EXTREME MAFIOSA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP site for KHR lovers everywhere~ :3

2 posters

Committee Room (Rated M <3~ )

Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Committee Room (Rated M <3~ ) Empty Re: Committee Room (Rated M <3~ )

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 4:46 pm

Some how it always fell to Hibari to approve the budget. One would think that they were afraid of angering him, if they didn't consult him.

Feeling that someone was outside the committee room Hibari looked up. It's not Tetsuya, he's left already. It's probably one of that Tsuna's vegetarian friends. Shuffling the paperwork Hibari filled it away for later. "Come in", he called.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 4:58 pm

Squalo snorted in amusement at the tone of the boy on the other side of the door. He entered without a care in the world. "Voiii~ You're Dino's kouhai, right? The Vongola cloud brat, Kyoya."

Squalo studied him a minute. The kid made him curious. He heard that he was the strongest member on the Vongola side and like hell would he let this oppertunity pass him by.
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 5:25 pm

Hibari's eyebrows rose at the mention of Dino. So he's one of his friends. This should be interesting to say the least.Ignoring most of what he said Hibari leaned forward on the desk with his head propped up on his hands.

"And you? Would you be his sempai? Or kouhai?"

He didn't really like the sexual desire in Squalo's eyes. But there were worse reasons to be stared at for.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 5:33 pm

Squalo roared with laughter. "Voiii~! Me and Dino?! Hah! Don't make me laugh, kid. No. We used to be friends in high school. I'm doing him a favor since I was in his debt. Voii~" The swordsman tossed the paperwork on the younger male's desk.

"From your loving boss, Vongola brat."
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 5:42 pm

I wonder how he got into that man's debt. One second thought, he looks like an idiot. He probably did something stupid. Hibari's eye twitched imperceptibly when the older man dropped the paperwork on his desk.

Looking up at the man Hibari said, "thank you", before dropping the entire stack into the trash.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 5:57 pm

That pissed Squalo off completely. He reached over and grabbed onto the young male's collar, pulling him up and over. "VOII~! I went through all the f**king trouble of getting that done and you toss it away like it was nothing?! Read it over!"

Superbia Squalo did not do anything for free. He didn't take anything lightly. He treated everything like it was for the best purpose and to help him improve. He didn't care who stood in his way. Expessionally if it was a Vongola brat.

"I don't care who you think you are kid...but think again."
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 6:06 pm

Smiling at the older man Hibari simply said "No".

Calmly glaring at the man, Hibari looked down towards the hand grabbing his shirt "Let go please. You're going to wrinkle it".

"It does not matter who I think I am. But, who you think I am. And for that matter who you think you are."

They had met before, Hibari knew that. But he considered this vegetarian, not worth remembering.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 6:13 pm

Squalo's eyes narrowed. This kid was bugging him, badly. His eye twitched and he caved into the temptations. Squalo actually slapped the younger boy and dropped him.

"I was right...strongest my ass...Voiii~" Squalo scoffed, heading towards the door.

"You're a weak brat just like the rest of them. Talking like you own the world, but you're still just a snot-nosed kid. Voii"
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 6:49 pm

Hibari was surprised that the man left so easily.

Smiling at the swordsman's comment he spoke again, "Stronger than you at least."

However his smile dropped into a frown of annoyance at the man's next comment. Snapping his fingers the door to the hallway closed with a click, and a stairway to the roof came down from the ceiling.

Letting his tonfa come out of his shirt he walked up behind the man, placing one around his throat. "I remember you know. The loud obnoxious one. But remember this, you lost to the baseball nut. So if they're weak what does that make you?"

Backing away he moved his feat, just so, that he caused the man to fall. "See you up top".
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 6:57 pm

Squalo snarled out in annoyance. He caught his balance, hair flaring out around him as he spun to see the boy go to the roof. "At least I had the pride not to have someone help me."

He followed him up to the roof, sword at his side. "Your precious boss saved your ass from my boss! Voiii~!" Squalo knew Dino wasn't going to be happy about this. That only further ticked Squalo off. He had promised Dino he wouldn't fight or kill the boy.

"VOIII I can't kill you if that's what you're after."
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 7:09 pm

Hibari laughed a cold laugh "Help? I just decided he was not worth my time. Speaking of help. Wouldn't you have died if not for Dino's?"

Crossing to the side he began the circle to see who would attack first.

But to Hibari his next comment was even funnier, "Who said you could kill me at all?".
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 7:14 pm

Squalo snorted in laughter. "Right. Which is why you were injured right? Voiii~ Dino's an old friend of mine. We owe a lot to each other. Regardless of anything I was prepared to die. Voii."

He watched the younger boy carefully, on guard, but he wasn't going to attack. He made a promise and he was going to keep it. Squalo was always a man of his word.

"I told you I can't kill you, brat. Dino'll have my sword for it. I'm a man of my word and I told him I wouldn't harm his precious little Kyoya-kun. Voii~"
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 7:20 pm

Hibari bristled at the comment but didn't let it show to much. He was going to enjoy killing this man. "You may have been prepared to die. But that doesn't change the fact you were weak enough, to do it".

On guard? He's ready for a fight weather he admits it or not. But it'll be fun to make him strike first. But it should happen soon.

Kyoya-kun? Hibari made a mental note to bite Dino to death later. "And I said you couldn't kill me. And Kyoya-kun? You should hear the things he says about you."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 7:27 pm

"At least I was man enough to be ready to die. Voiii~" Squalo casted a sharp glare at Hibari. He was getting fed up with this kid.

This brat...Ugh if Dino hadn't f**king made me promise I would have sliced him up already...

Squalo rolled his eyes. "I already know he calls me Squa-chan...besides..." A large smug smirk spread over the swordsman's lips. "I thought you never paid attention when it came to me? Voiii~ Guess you pay more attention to me than you led on, Kyoya-kun"
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 7:36 pm

"A real man avoids death whenever possible" Hibari spoke matching Squalo's glare with a sadistic smile.

Just a little bit more.

Hibari's smile grew wider, "I know more than his nickname", Hibari laughed. "Normally I just block you out, but your voice brought it back." That name is getting old. Let's see reaction to this. "Tell me Squa-chan" he said emphasizing the name, "just how cute, it your little sharky?"
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 7:40 pm

"A real man embraces death, stupid. Voii~"

This kid... Squalo's eye twitched.

Squalo scowled. He really couldn't stand Dino sometimes. I thought he stopped talking about me so much? Guess I was wrong on that part. "Huh...Funny..I thought you had become Dino's new obsession. Voii~"

Squalo looked Hibari over. "Guess I was wrong. There's nothing to obsess about. Voii"
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 7:51 pm

"A man runs from death, but a fool embraces it. And you're a loud one at that."

I haven't had this much fun in some time.

Hibari's smile grew to oppose Squalo's scowl. "More like a passing interest. He only told me about you because I asked what piece of trash he left for me."

Hibari laughed again, "Tell me, are you really wearing that sword to compensate?"
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 7:57 pm

"A fool lives the life worth living with more fights to face. Voii~"

Squalo rolled his eyes. "I was never with Dino. I was always working for Xanxus. The piece of shit he left for you was himself. He stopped training when you came along. Voiii~ Stupid idiot."

Squalo went to speak when his phone rang. He glanced down to his phone noticing the id. "F**k. What the shit do you want now?" He was muttering to himself, still on full guard.
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 8:08 pm

"A man fights the fights worth fighting. Not the pathetic ones that are left over".

Hibari laughed whatever you say....

Hibari's eyes darkened when the cell phone rang. "Cell phones are not permitted during school hours. But to one such as you, I guess rules don't matter".
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Squalo went to speak, but stopped. A large smirk spread across his lips. He answered the phone. "What the f**k do you want, Bucking Horse?"

He rolled his eyes, watching the boy carefully. "No..I'm still with the brat. I don't know how you deal with this kid. He's annoying as f**k. Voiii~"
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Hibari raised his eyebrow when the man answered the phone, What will he say?. Dino? Does he reall think I'm that stupid? Patience Hibari, leap to soon and you'll lose your catch.

Are these really the best insults he could come up with? "You know" Hibari said a faint mocking tone touching his voice, "pathetic tricks like that may work on someone like you. But it won't work on me."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 8:39 pm

Squalo ignored him. He no longer cared about the boy before him. His focus was on the conversation and the male on the other end. "Voii...I told you I don't have time to stop by for tea and all that shit."
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 8:42 pm

Hibari smiled, he's not as good as he claims. "You droppped your guard you know", he spoke while throwing a stone at the man's head.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Squalo dropped the phone in an instant, ducking the rock and swipes his feet under the young boy's.

He could hear Dino yelling on his phone asking what happened.

Squalo had him pinned to the ground, rather close to, smirks. "Don't underestimate me, boy. Voii~"
    Hibari Kyoya
    Hibari Kyoya

Post  Hibari Kyoya Wed May 12, 2010 8:53 pm

Hibari laughed a laughed of sadistic glee, Finally.

Still having use of his tonfa, Hibari used one to knock one of Squalo's hands loose. Taking his chance Hibari used his body weight to flip and pin Squalo beneath him. Holding him by the neck with one tonfa, Hibari reached down and began to unzip Squalo's pants.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:04 am