KHR! EXTREME MAFIOSA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP site for KHR lovers everywhere~ :3

3 posters

(Fanon Character-I can add more if needed) Manifesto "Aloysha Romanov" Giegue

Manifesto Giegue
    Manifesto Giegue

(Fanon Character-I can add more if needed) Manifesto "Aloysha Romanov" Giegue Empty (Fanon Character-I can add more if needed) Manifesto "Aloysha Romanov" Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue Sat May 08, 2010 10:26 pm

Username: Manifesto Giegue

Any Roleplay experience: :U Rping since I was 11. I’m almost 20. Kay.

Character that you are applying for: (Aloysha Romanov) Manifesto Giegue

Small picture please: See my icon, sil vous plait

Family: Born into the Romanov family, Joined the Giegue Assassin Family

Flame Attribute:
     Cloud

Description of Character: He was born into the Romanov family, the equivalent of the Vongolas in Western Russia, but he was deemed too weak and childish to take his fathers position as the boss of the family. In protest, he ran away from home and ended up being arrested a few times for assault and theft before being discovered by the Giegue Assassin Family. They learned of his mafia-tied past, and took him in as a low-level grunt worker at the age of thirteen where he was put to work running errands and doing chores for the current boss of the family (a boy of only seventeen who had recently been appointed there shortly before discovering Manifesto). Before he had been in the family, he had gone by the name of Aloysha, a birth name that he truly hated. As he worked for the Giegue family, he became close with the current boss and his guardians (all of who used words that represented the aspects of their flames as aliases). The teenager, by the time he was sixteen had worked his way up into the family and into the good graces of his boss, where he earned the position of Cloud Guardian, and was deemed the name Manifesto to represent the Cloud Flame. While he does not spend most of his time with the rest of the family, he does text them constantly. He carries two cell phones with him at all times, one for business, one for personal reasons. He’s a bit hopelessly dedicated to his boss, despite not knowing much about him, mainly because of how the teenager was willing to tug this boy from the streets and pull him into a new family after his former one had rejected him. Manifesto is a relatively flirtatious dick of a teenager. He likes to hit on everyone he meets, not ever really sure himself if he’s trying to score with them. He just likes their reactions. He’s got a bit of an attitude with authority figures, mainly because it was authority that kicked him out of his family, and left him to try and figure out the world on his own, so he always talks back. Among people of his own age group, however, he’s a regular teenager. Manifesto’s main draw backs involve his horrible grasp of Italian, Japanese and English, and that he doesn’t seem to understand that it is acceptable at times to start a fight. Additional quirks of his involves him having an allergy to green tea, and his love of sheep. Manifesto may not show it, but he is still trying to take his father’s position as head of the Romanov family, as he does show signs of having Sky attributes, but he’s too headstrong to really embrace what might make him stronger. He has absolute resentment towards his father. In terms of weapons, seeing as how Cloud flames are capable of making weapons larger, he wears his around his neck: a sickle and hammer. Manifesto does come from a Communist background, so he does wear the symbol with pride. The Cloud flames cause the sickle and hammer to separate, and are connected by a chain, in place of the necklace that holds the charm on. (And, in reference to box animals and what not, he has two, but they’re relatively small and weak: a sheep and a goat. But they use Cambio Forma to create a scythe-like weapon).

Roleplay sample:

Manifesto wasn’t necessarily fond of traveling outside of Russia, but he was okay with it, as long as he could keep the cell phones with him. He hated being out of touch with the rest of the family for too long. Being out of contact for him meant that he would be alone. He didn’t necessarily mind being alone, he liked being around people. But they grated on his nerves. Manifesto had come to terms in recent years that, while the theory behind Cloud types was that they couldn’t be contained and went their own way and what not, well…it was up to interpretation. There were plenty of types of Clouds, so each Cloud type person, must be a different type of cloud. He liked to see himself as a Cumulus cloud. He was close to the earth and didn’t mind getting close to other people. But he was still far away that he could escape if he needed….And then there were others that conveyed far too much of a Cumulonimbus feeling. They were way above the earth and ignoring everything else around them. He didn’t like the Cumulonimbus types much.

The teenager was sitting on a park bench, staring at his phone and the Russian Cyrillic letters that were on the screen of the phone. It said pretty plainly that Manifesto was going to have to attend some inheritance ceremony and find himself a place to stay since, well…no hotels in the area had enough to accommodate the entire Giegue family for the time being.
    “Damn,” the kid snorted as he pulled out a package of clove and cinnamon cigarettes and lit one up. “That guy better be compensating me for this.” He grunted looking at the phone: clearly he was unamused. “He knows I hate meeting new people.” So, the teenager replied back to his boss with an unenthusiastic “Yes sir” before he stood up from the bench to get in contact with whatever families lived in this town.

It was going to be a long week.

Version that you will be following: Both Main Arc and TYL if I could Smile
    Xanxus
    Xanxus

(Fanon Character-I can add more if needed) Manifesto "Aloysha Romanov" Giegue Empty Re: (Fanon Character-I can add more if needed) Manifesto "Aloysha Romanov" Giegue

Post  Xanxus Sat May 08, 2010 10:29 pm

Che, you know you're approved by me, trash. Razz
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

(Fanon Character-I can add more if needed) Manifesto "Aloysha Romanov" Giegue Empty Re: (Fanon Character-I can add more if needed) Manifesto "Aloysha Romanov" Giegue

Post  Superbia Squalo Sat May 08, 2010 10:29 pm

(LOL)
    *pokes, pokes rapidly annoyed*
    Approved.
    Manifesto Giegue
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue Sat May 08, 2010 10:30 pm

asdfghjkl!!
    >x<

Thanks~

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content