RP site for KHR lovers everywhere~ :3

Giegue Residence (Rated M)

Manifesto Giegue

Re: Giegue Residence (Rated M)

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Wed May 12, 2010 8:37 pm

Manifesto snorted somewhat as he sent another message to his boss. God knows what it said. It may have been some frustration involving Squalo at this point.

"For someone you seem to hate so much, you sure act like you adore him." the teenager said with a rather blaze tone of voice.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Wed May 12, 2010 9:45 pm

"Adore him?" Squalo thought about it for a moment. "Hn...you might be right. Voiii~ I admire that man far more then I proabaly should."

Squalo chuckled softly. "If it hadn't been for Xanxus...I don't know where I would have ended up."
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Wed May 12, 2010 11:21 pm

"I suppose I can relate." he said quietly. "Mitya--er, Dmitri is the whole reason I wasn't killed by my former family." he said. "Adoration towards ones boss isn't necessarily a bad thing."
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Thu May 13, 2010 8:50 am

Squalo's gaze shifted to the boy. "Is that your boss's name? Dmitri?" Squalo raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah...I know...but Xanxus...isn't the easiest person to be around. Tell me kid. Do you feel wanted and loved by you boss? Voiii~"
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Thu May 13, 2010 11:53 am

Manifesto quickly looked back at his phone, reading over the recent text from his boss. There was a heart in it. His stomach both turned and started to flutter when he saw it. Little things like that made the teenager beyond happy. But his expression towards Squalo was monotonous and rather serious in return.

"I don't want to answer that." the Russian said, glancing back at the phone. He often wondered how his boss felt about him...maybe the flirtatious way his boss treated him was normal and he did it with all the guardians.

Manifesto secretly hoped he was special.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Thu May 13, 2010 3:45 pm

Squalo noticed the expression and gave a soft chuckle. "You want to be special to him, don't you?"

Squalo knew the feeling all too well. He had been with Xanxus the longest out of anyone in the Varia and he had been the most loyal. All he wanted was to stay by Xanxus's side, but the swordsman also wished sometimes he'd get a little noticed.

"It's hard isn't it?", Squalo looked to the wall. "To find the safe line between being the perfect right-hand man and being close to them? Voii~ Damn near impossible."
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Thu May 13, 2010 11:15 pm

"Shut up!" the Russian teenager snapped almost instantly. Manifesto had grown up with his boss, in fact, both his father and his boss's father had been close during the boys childhood. He could recall how he and Dmitri would be educated together by peers and their own tutors as to how they could be the best boss for their families. But Aloysha's father had become so obsessed with his power that he refused to let his own son inherit it. So, the teenager was left to watch his father rule with an iron fist--and his closest friend take the position he was raised to take...

And they had stayed close. When Aloysha had run away from the Romanov family, it was Dmitri who found him, it was Dmitri who gave him a purpose. It was Dmitri who promised him that he would get his position some day.

"I've always been special to him! It's not a matter of me standing out, all right?!" he snapped. "I-I'm not even his real right-hand. Not even his left! We've just been friends...our entire life."
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Sun May 16, 2010 10:55 am

Squalo looked to the younger boy in thought for a moment. He closed his eyes as he chuckled a moment. "I didn't mean to upset you."

Squalo stood and walked to the window, looking out. "You know...you're lucky. Voiii~ I'd give anything to be close to Xanxus like you are with your bossu. To be close friends."

He placed a hand on the cold window with a small, slightly sad smile. "I'd rather be his friend and be close to him then his right-hand man...The only reason I'm his right-hand man is because I gave him my position as bossu. I wanted to be with him because I admire him and...I do cherish Xanxus."

He chuckled bitterly. "I'm pretty selfish for a right-hand man. Voii"
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Sun May 16, 2010 8:48 pm

But Manifesto wasn't there to console him, and frankly, Squalo was right. "Yes, actually. You are." he said. "You have all the power you could imagine, you're in his good graces and he seems to trust you. And yet you want me. I accept what I've been given." he said quietly.

But if he could...he'd trade too.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Sun May 16, 2010 9:01 pm

Squalo chuckled. "I know I'm selfish. I've known that for a long time. Voiii~" He traced his fingers along the window. "But I...I don't mind being selfish. Not with Xanxus. Voii..I just...want to be with him." he added softly in almost a whisper.
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Sun May 16, 2010 9:09 pm

Manifesto made a slight grimace. He didn't like to admit that it was totally natural for...men to...feel for other men. He made a bit of a snort at the comment.

"Wow, a tough guy like you...in love with your boss?"

He smirked, almost laughing. And almost hating himself at the same time thanks to the notion of how close he wanted to be with his own boss. It almost hurt him thinking that.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Sun May 16, 2010 9:19 pm

Squalo rolled his eyes. "I'm not in love. Voii~"

The pain was back in his chest. He hated it. Every minute of it. "Even if I was in love with Xanxus...it couldn't happen. It would always be one-sided. Voiii~"
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Sun May 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Aloysha was silent for a moment before laughing at Squalo, rather mockingly. Were all Italians like this? It was absurd. "Are you shitting me?" the teenager asked, snickering. "You mean to tell me you say all these things about this man, and yet you're not in love? You're a fickle bastard, ain'tcha?"
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 17, 2010 8:35 pm

Squalo was unaware that he flinched. He hated showing off emotions. He was the prideful and arrogant, bloodthirsty shark of the Varia. Squalo wasn't allowed to love. Especially not his boss, Xanxus. No matter how much he wanted to. "No. I'm not in love with him." His voice was soft, but firm as if trying to also convince himself.
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Mon May 17, 2010 8:42 pm

"Keep telling yourself that, друг" he said, rather amused. "Just because you continue to tell yourself that you don't love someone doesn't mean that it's true." Ah, but Aloysha was such a hypocrite. His feelings for Mitya were strong, no doubt, but he wasn't going to let his passion for his position outweigh his feelings for someone.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 17, 2010 8:49 pm

Squalo glanced to the younger boy. "You shouldn't talk. You love your boss. Am I right? You don't want to wreck things though...right?" Squalo snorted in laughter. "Voiii~ Don't act like you're so much different than me."
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Mon May 17, 2010 8:55 pm

"I am." he said quietly. "Because I don't let it cloud my judgement." he said rather firmly. "I don't see why this upsets you."

Manifesto went over to his couch and sat down, looking at his phone, finding another message from Mitya on the screen. Another heart. God, it made himself almost giddy seeing it, wondering what it might mean.

"You and I are different. You're passionate because you love your boss, but I'm passionate because of a lifelong loyalty."
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 17, 2010 9:01 pm

Squalo let out a soft laugh. "Actually...you're wrong. I started following Xanxus back in high school. Voiii~ The reason my hair is long is because I vowed I wouldn't cut it until the day I make him the boss of the Vongola. Haven't cut it since."

He looked back out the window. "I don't let things cloud my judgement. I do what's best for Xanxus and the Varia. That's it. I have never and will never matter. Voiii~ As long as bossu gets what he desires and the Varia is alive and well...that's enough. I will give my life for Xanxus...not because I 'love' him, but because I admire him and I follow him. I gave him my life when I made that promise. His rage and anger...the burning passion...that's why I'm passionate."
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Mon May 17, 2010 9:07 pm

Manifesto wouldn't get into all the things he had done for Mitya, the breaking of his birth family's code of honor by dyeing his hair. The imprints of tattoos on his body declaring his loyalty to the Giegue family. He wouldn't get into it. Just...wouldn't.

"What you've just described," the Russian said as he slowly start to reply to Mitya on his phone. "Is--from what I can tell--love."
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 17, 2010 9:19 pm

Squalo walked over and sat beside the male, putting his feet up on the small coffee table. "No. I don't love him. It'll seem that way. I did at one point, but my duty is to be his most loyal right-hand man. I won't leave his side until the day I die. Voiii~"
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Mon May 17, 2010 9:25 pm

"Say whatever you want." the Russian said, before looking at a text from Mitya

"You mean the world to me, Aloysha." the message read, causing the boy to sigh.

It hurt him when he didn't know what to reply with.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Tue May 18, 2010 11:17 am

Squalo had peered over the other boy's shoulder. He had read the message. "What are you going to say? Voiii~" He wasn't the best with other languages besides for the Italian and rough Japanese he spoke, but he had to learn a good amount of other languages in school and for the Varia missions and meetings.

His gaze turned to him. "Well?" He was mildly curious. This boy was just a lot like him and he amused the swordsman to no end. He certainly was interesting.
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Tue May 18, 2010 11:32 am

The Russian didn't reply immediately. In fact, all he could do was stare at the phone. He wanted to put the phone away and reply later, acting like he didn't hear the phone go off...but that was such a lie. He always heard his phone. And he was in mid conversation with his boss too.

"I want to tell him that he means more." he said quietly. "But...I need to be professional, even when I talk to him on my personal phone." Silence from the Russian, there was absolutely no way he could allow himself to break such a business-like contract he had with his boss. "I can't."

And so instead, he merely typed out a small thank you and hit send.

That could have been his chance, but he let it slip: intentionally.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Tue May 18, 2010 3:43 pm

Squalo frowned instantly. The boy had just missed his biggest oppertunity. Squalo felt compelled to do something. Anything. So he did.

He snatched the phone from the boy and stood. He was attempting to figure out how to use that specific phone. The swordsman was going to do something even if that kid wouldn't. He knew how it felt. Better than anyone, Squalo could relate to how much the younger male wanted to...but they couldn't. Not alone. So...Squalo would do it.

Smirking in victory as he found the text inbox, Squalo began to type a reply to the boss of the male. "You mean more than that to me." read the message, exactly quoting the younger boy's words as Squalo went to find the send button.
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Tue May 18, 2010 7:30 pm

But Manifesto was quick for a supposedly-slowly-moving Russian. He was up on his feet in a matter of seconds, snatching the phone from Squalo, beginning to swear in Russian as he cleared the message and turned the phone off.

He snarled something rather angry--and in a slang like vernacular--at the Italian, almost furious.

"Don't touch my phone."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:01 am