RP site for KHR lovers everywhere~ :3

Giegue Residence (Rated M)

Superbia Squalo

Re: Giegue Residence (Rated M)

Post  Superbia Squalo on Tue May 25, 2010 11:41 am

Squalo let out a soft laugh. This kid was really clueless. Absolutely and completely clueless, but even he had to admit it was cute. The Russian was easily flustered in certain situations and Squalo had already figured out many ways to make the younger male see things his way. A small smirk graced the swordsman's lips. "That's fine. Just do that a minute. I promise it'll help ease your pain. Just trust me. Voiii~"

The Italian man continued his work on the male just waiting another minute before the real work began. The swordsman was going to help ease the younger boy's pain all the ways he could think of, but it would only help so much. Manifesto needed to relax, so Squalo would oblige. (Not really. x3)
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Tue May 25, 2010 11:45 am

And he continued to awkwardly lick and suck on the man's fingers, totally confused as to what this would lead to. Pain? He wasn't in pain? How would this ease it? Would it distract him? Would he be allowed to bite down if it hurt too much? Totally oblivious as to what it could mean, he was.

The Russian parted his lips for a moment and made Squalo remove his fingers. "H-How long do I have to keep at this?" he asked, looking a bit humiliated for the time being.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Tue May 25, 2010 11:49 am

Squalo shook his head. "You're done." The hand slipped down towards the younger male's entrance. He continued his work on the Russian while slowly and easily pushing in the two wet fingers. His lips pressed against the boy's forehead. "It's going to be uncomfortable. Voii"
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Tue May 25, 2010 8:17 pm

It was almost instant as Manifesto jolted upwards at the slick, now rather cool sensation of Squalo's fingers pressing inside of him. He yelped a bit, eyes widening as he looked down to try and see what the other man was doing. "W-why do you have to do that?!" he shouted rather alarmed at the entire sensation, too distracted by what he didn't like to pay any attention to the Italian still jerking him off.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Tue May 25, 2010 8:36 pm

The reaction was expected. Squalo was prepared for that exact responce from the young Russian. "Why?" He slowly used his fingers to stretch the area for later use. "Because unless you want to be in such horrible pain later...I have to. Voii~ I don't want to make you bleed or be in unimaginable pain. So bare with the feeling for a moment or two."
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Tue May 25, 2010 9:07 pm

The Russian relaxed somewhat before he laid back down and nodded his head at Squalo. "A-Alright." he said, trying to accept the strange, and slightly painful sensation that was going on between his legs.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Tue May 25, 2010 9:21 pm

Once deemed enough was enough, the Italian slips his fingers out of the Russian boy. After positioning himself to enter, he fixed his gaze onto the boy. "This is going to hurt like hell for a minute. Bare with me. Voii~"

He kissed the younger male gently as he slowly pushed himself into the young Russian boy. A soft grunt escaped his lips. "F**k.." Once in fully, Squalo stopped. He would wait until the boy to tell him otherwise.
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Tue May 25, 2010 9:38 pm

The Russian bit down on his lip and hunched together somewhat. He whimpered quietly, trying not to be too loud. But his lips parted and he let out a loud cry as his body twisted as Squalo had entered him.

He swore in heavy Russian, not really paying much mind to what Squalo was saying to him.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Tue May 25, 2010 9:44 pm

Squalo stayed still not thrusting into Manifesto yet, just waiting. He stared down at the Russian and felt a bit bad. He knew it hurt. It hurt badly at first. He ran his fingers through the younger male's hair as he whispered soothing words ito his ear. He was going to at least attempt to sooth the poor Russian.
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Wed May 26, 2010 9:23 pm

The Russian spent a moment or two trying to relax as he attempted to let his body rest and accept the foreign intrusion into his body. His eyes were closed, and his chest was heaving as he bunched up fistfuls of the sheets around him.

"D-Does it...always feel like this?" he asked weakly.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Thu May 27, 2010 6:06 am

He remained still. The Italian male pressed his lips against the Russian's temple. "Feel like what? The pain? Only lasts until you relax and ease into it. Voiii~"

Squalo placed his hands over the younger male's, easing his grip and wrapping his arms around his neck. "You can hold onto me. I don't care if you hurt me too. Voii"
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Sat May 29, 2010 1:33 pm

He wouldn't let himself succumb that easily to seeming weak. He was part of the Giegue Assassin Family. He wasn't the type of person who would just lie back and take things like some sort of whiny bitch. His head shook. "No!" he shouted out. "I-I can do this!"
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Tue Jun 01, 2010 11:19 am

The Italian let out a soft chuckle. "I have no doubt in my mind that you can't handle it. Voii~ Just relax and don't tense up."

He remained still and waited for the younger boy to tell him to start moving.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:24 pm