KHR! EXTREME MAFIOSA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP site for KHR lovers everywhere~ :3

2 posters

Giegue Residence (Rated M)

Manifesto Giegue
    Manifesto Giegue

Giegue Residence (Rated M) - Page 6 Empty Re: Giegue Residence (Rated M)

Post  Manifesto Giegue Sat May 22, 2010 11:05 pm

He was silently thrilled that Squalo didn't push it just yet. A smile slipped on his lips as he did his best to return the kisses being delivered by the other man.It wasn't so much that the Russian hated being touched, but rather, he wasn't accustomed to it in the slightest. He needed to get used to someone else having their hands on him. And frankly, Squalo wasn't doing that bad of a job.

Somewhere in the middle of this all, Manifesto's legs opened slightly. Not so much in a begging for attention way, but more so from being relaxed thanks to the other man.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Sun May 23, 2010 9:23 am

Squalo noticed the sudden attempt in returning the kisses from the younger male. A muffled chuckle escaped his lips as he continued his kisses.

Glancing down to the boy's legs as they opened slightly made the swordsman amused. He muttered softly against the Russian's lips just a soft warning of what he was about to do as to not scare the younger male. "I'm going to push you fully down on the bed. I'm just going to hover over you. Voiii~ I'm not doing anything yet. Alright?

The Italian waited for the consent from the younger Russian boy before he made a move. He didn't want to scare him, but his legs were getting pretty damn uncomfortable from standing in that position.
    Manifesto Giegue
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue Sun May 23, 2010 7:56 pm

Sighs continued to come from the Russian as Squalo added to the activity being done to the boy. He looked up a bit at the Italian's word before giving a slight nod of the head.

"S-sure." he said quietly.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Sun May 23, 2010 8:01 pm

The swordsman gently and carefully pushed the younger male down onto the bed so he was lying down before getting on the bed, hovering above him. His legs were on either side of the Russian boy's to keep him steady. One hand was by the boy's head and the other remained on his hips.

Squalo did nothing else, but resume his kiss with the younger male. Now that he was more comfortable he wouldn't mind waiting for the male to tell him when he wanted more.
    Manifesto Giegue
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue Sun May 23, 2010 8:20 pm

Awkwardly, Manifesto did his best to try and kiss the man back, he still hadn't gotten the hang of how to kiss appropriately, so his lips would part on and off in a rather confusing sort of pattern. His neck craned upward, trying to take more of Squalo's kiss in.

He squirmed just slightly beneath him, his hips rubbing against the other's hand holding him down. His hands, again. He was so confused as to what to do with his hands...Was it always like this?
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Sun May 23, 2010 8:32 pm

Squalo leaned his head further down to make it easier on the male to return his kiss without harming his neck. He realized that Manifesto wasn't the best at kissing, but he was learning pretty well and so far, so good.

He placed his hands on the younger male's shoulders before slowly sliding them down to his wrists. Once he got ahold of them, he lifted them carefully and wrapped the boy's arms around his neck. It would keep them out of the way. And he could play with his hair for all Squalo cared. It felt nice.
    Manifesto Giegue
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue Sun May 23, 2010 8:52 pm

Oh, that felt nice. His arms around Squalo's neck. He smiled faintly as his fingers started to comb through Squalo's long, silvery strands of hair. He broke the kiss after a moment, realizing the position.

"Th-this..." he said rather quietly. "Is this how it starts?"
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Sun May 23, 2010 9:03 pm

Squalo blinked, caught off guard a bit by the question. He let out a soft laugh. "Yeah. It is, but I'm not doing anything until you tell me to. Alright?"

The Italian placed a kiss on the male's forehead, just holding him carefully.

"You have my word. If you want me to do something besides kiss you, tell me. Only then will I do something else." His gaze met the Russian's beneath him. He was completely serious.
    Manifesto Giegue
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue Sun May 23, 2010 9:14 pm

The Russian looked surprised. "I-I think I'm ready for more." he said.

God he hated himself for being so damn passive.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Sun May 23, 2010 9:26 pm

He gave a small nod. "Alright."

Deciding to take the safer route for the next course of action he didn't strip the boy. Instead he simply continued what he started the first time. His hand slipped down the Russian's chest until he reached the destination and groped him lightly.

"Tell me to stop if you don't want it."
    Manifesto Giegue
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue Sun May 23, 2010 9:45 pm

Almost instantly, the Russian wiggled at Squalo's hand on his crotch. He groaned softly and smiled. "Mmm...y-you could do more than that." he said softly.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Sun May 23, 2010 9:52 pm

"...You sure?"

He didn't want to push him, but he knew the boy would stop him if he got too uncomfortable. So he undid his pants and slipped his hand down the Russian's pants.

His fingers gently wrapping themselves around the male.
    Manifesto Giegue
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue Sun May 23, 2010 10:00 pm

It was only a matter of seconds before Manifesto leaned up, letting out a softy gasp as Squalo wrapped his hand around him. Almost immediately, his face flashed into a blush as he looked downwards.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Sun May 23, 2010 10:08 pm

Squalo laughed softly. His reaction was cute and unexpected.

His fingers slowly traced their way around him. The swordsman placed a few kisses down the male's chest while doing so.
    Manifesto Giegue
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue Sun May 23, 2010 10:20 pm

The Russian breathed slowly as Squalo's hand moved against him. His eyes closed, shivering. He said something quietly in his foreign language.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Sun May 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Squalo smirked, continuing his actions, starting to pick up the pace a bit.

"What was that~?"
    Manifesto Giegue
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue Sun May 23, 2010 10:33 pm

His chest heaved slowly as he began to lose himself in the sensation of Squalo running his hand over him. The pace he was going at now was really making him a bit more excited.

"I-I said it feels nice."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Sun May 23, 2010 10:40 pm

He kept his pace steady and continued his work on the younger male. Squalo gave the young Russian a gentle kiss with a slight smirk.

"That's good. I'm glad it does."
    Manifesto Giegue
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue Mon May 24, 2010 1:09 pm

((Okay, enough of the one-liners from me))

Oh, it was agonizing. But in such a good way. The Russian arched slightly on his bed, navy blue hair lightly matting itself between his skull and the sheets as he tried to keep himself from becoming either too audible or too overwhelmed. His fingers twisted the other man's long, curtain of silver hair into small fistfuls, almost beginning to knot their way through. A light tug here and there showed that Squalo's actions were much appreciated. Who would have thought that the stranger this Russian mafioso met in the park would be a fellow mafioso--who was willing to show him a good first time. It was almost like picking up a prostitute, albeit, a very loud, Italian prostitute that had somehow made his way to Japan.

Whatever the reason, Manifesto showed little regret right now. Later on, he was going to feel like quite the slut for allowing himself to succumb to temptation this easily, and would then return to self-loathing about not being faithful to his boss. It wasn't entirely that he remained abstinent because of his family's code, but more so that he had been saving himself for his beloved Dmitri Tsarev. Of course, the chances of that were so incredibly slim seeing as how the man was getting married soon. So, Manifesto ultimately decided that...if he couldn't have dear Mitya, he needed to know how these things worked before it was too late.

And he was rather pleased with his decision. Another small tug on Squalo's head as he pulled again, moaning softly. "H-How long...does this last?" he found himself asking as he looked at the man with bleary eyes.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Mon May 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Soft grunts escaped Squalo's lips as the Russian gave light tugs to his hair. It wasn't what he was used to. Usually his hair was getting used as a leash to pull Squalo around and keep him in order. It was supposed to show his loyalty to his boss. To show that his heart, body, mind and soul only belonged to one man, his boss, Xanxus. A small smirk made it's way to the swordsman's lips as he looked to the male under him. Usually Squalo was completely against breaking this sacred pact he made with Xanxus, but Xanxus got to break it...so he should get too to.

The Italian kept up his work on the lower area between the male's legs. "How long?" The man let out a laugh. "Until you say stop and tell me to go in. Voii~" He placed kisses up the younger male's stomach and along his hips.

"So basically...whenever you're ready to start."
    Manifesto Giegue
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue Mon May 24, 2010 7:51 pm

Manifesto was totally absorbed in how smooth, soft and silky Squalo's hair was. It felt like when he would brush Mitya's hair. It was just so easy to run his fingers through. For a brief second he found himself imagining that Squalo was none other than the Giegue's boss. He had to shake off that idea. It seemed impure to the Russian to be focused on someone else for a moment. He had some sort of attraction to long hair, it seemed. The longer the hair was on a man, or the shorter it was on a girl...it made the Russian happy.

Moan after gentle moan came from the teenager. It felt so much better having someone else stroke him rather than his own nervous, clammy hands as he would touch himself under his bedsheets. That was one promise of being in the Giegue appartment all alone...it meant he didn't have to hide. It meant he didn't have to control his volume. But...having someone else do it. It was bliss.

"I-I guess..." he panted, feeling himself starting to squirm a bit. A familiar feeling was building in his lower abdomen as he found himself starting to hold back from getting too loud. "I-I'm ready."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Tue May 25, 2010 11:00 am

For something Squalo was not expecting to be doing today, he was enjoying himself. Dispite the matters he was becoming rather fond of the Russian beneath him. The male was rather amusing and often reacted in cute ways that only intrigued the swordsman to what he'd do next. It was a never ending puzzle and it thrilled Squalo.

The Italian started to work on the Russian's pants, tugging them down and tossing them to the floor below. "Are you sure? Once we start...there really is no turning back. Voii~" He stopped a moment only to begin to undo his own pants. His gaze was fixed on the male. Studying his expressions with a slight amused smirk.

The image of Xanxus flashed in Squalo's mind a moment, but Squalo quickly discarded the thought. Xanxus had no right to make such claims on the man. The swordsman would enjoy himself...if for at least tonight.
    Manifesto Giegue
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue Tue May 25, 2010 11:15 am

Manifesto began to weigh the options in his mind as to what could happen if they went through with this. If it became public that one of the Giegue's was sleeping around when the rules clearly stated other wise, it could lead to absolutely horrible consequences for both him and Squalo. He knew he would be discharged from his position as Mitya's guardian if it became known, and most likely he would have to face this Xanxus man that Squalo had mentioned. And from his description, Manifesto would most likely be killed for what he would soon be doing with Squalo.

He looked up at the man, then gave a brief nod of his head. "Yeah." he said, completely unsure what might come from this. Would it hurt? Would he even notice it? Would he be scarred for life? It was a bit of a conundrum on his part to think what this might be like. "I-I guess I'm ready."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Tue May 25, 2010 11:24 am

Squalo watched the male carefully a moment before giving a small nod in return. "Alright then."
    He tugged off his own pants and boxers before starting to tug off the Russian's boxers as well. "It will hurt at first. I'm not going to lie to you...but it'll get better once you get used to it. Voii~" The swordsman paused his actions a moment in thought. He had just remembered that this was the male's first time. Not only would it hurt for him, but it'd be tight and uncomfortable for him.

With a soft grunt, the Italian held two fingers to the Russian's lips. "Suck. It'll help you in a minute. Voiii" He realized how odd that must have sounded, but he couldn't think of any other way to word the action he wanted the younger male to do. Squalo wrapped his fingers along the boy again, going back to his previous actions while waiting for the boy to obey and do as he was told.
    Manifesto Giegue
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue Tue May 25, 2010 11:32 am

Oh, that didn't sound pleasant...He really didn't want to be in pain right now. Whether or not it would feel good later on. Pain sounded awful. He was already considering just saying no, if there was going to be any harm in the way. It just...didn't sound appealing any longer. But...he wanted to know what this was like. It was a shame Squalo didn't appear after Mitya was married, then he wouldn't care as much. Manifesto needed to get his boss of his brain, and he mentally slapped himself for continuing to think about the man.

He became rather fortunate of the fingers held to his face after a moment. He didn't quite know what to make of seeing another naked man. It was awkward to say the least. The Russian's eyes glanced from the fingers, up to the man in a questioning way, trying to figure out what it might mean--but, oh, there was that hand again wrapping around him. He had no choice but to accept it. His mouth opened and he carefully took Squalo's fingers into his mouth. He...wasn't exactly sure how he should suck them, so, all he found himself doing was licking them somewhat, waiting to be corrected on how to do it properly (Was there a proper way to suck fingers?).

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:28 pm