RP site for KHR lovers everywhere~ :3

Giegue Residence (Rated M)

Superbia Squalo

Re: Giegue Residence (Rated M)

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 10:10 pm

The second-in-command followed the boy to his apartment. He was taking in all the surroundings and observing where everything and everyone was. This was typical of Squalo. He always had to be on his guard.
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Mon May 10, 2010 10:13 pm

The apartment wasn't fabulously decorated. It was simplistic. Entering the apartment, it was just a living room with a couch, television, and a table with chairs. Manifesto dropped the backpack he had been carrying all day on the floor with a loud clanging--the contents were a secret. "Er, make yourself at home?" he said rather awkwardly.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 10:18 pm

Squalo glanced around the room, taking everything in. "Thanks...Voii~" The swordsman was still caught off guard a bit by the young boy allowing him to stay here.

Out of the corner of his eyes, Squalo glanced to the boy, observing him.
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Mon May 10, 2010 10:22 pm

Manifesto then disappeared around a corner for a moment before coming back and found Squalo again. In the Russian's arms were a blanket and a pillow. "You can take the couch if you'd like." the teen said as he set the blanket and pillow down for him.

He shrugged a bit. Aloysha was a bit awkward around foreigners in general and Squalo being another foreigner...it was twice as uncomfortable for him.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 10:31 pm

Squalo smirked. This was too easy. Superbia Squalo loved to play. He loved messing with people and making them figit. Poor Dino suffered through all of high school with him.

Taking advantage of the nervous edge the boy seemed to have, he took a step towards the boy with a smirk. "We can't share? Voii~"
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Mon May 10, 2010 10:37 pm

And the teenager took a step back almost immediately. "W-what?" he asked after set all of the bedding down on the couch. He paled slightly looking at Squalo with a bit of nervousness building in his stomach.

"E-Excuse me?" he asked quietly.

This was starting to seem like a bad idea.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 10:40 pm

Squalo's smirk only widened at the boy's reaction. A soft chuckle escaped his lips as he observed the male further. "I wasn't aware that I spoke softly." Squalo stepped in front of the boy, grasping his chin.

"Do I make you nervous?"

Oh yeah...Squalo was going to enjoy this. He reminded him so much of Dino. <3~
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Mon May 10, 2010 10:50 pm

Yes, this was definitely a bad idea. Never invite another foreigner into your household if you don't know them. Too damn trusting sometimes. Squalo was just at the tail end of his trust boundaries for him to feel comfortable with at the time. He had to be older than the Russian thought, probably approaching his mid-twenties.

"I-I heard you." he said, starting to step back, pulling his chin away from the man. "Yes. You do."
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 10:55 pm

Squalo laughed. "I make you nervous?" This just further added to the swordsman's fun. Hell, if he was stuck in Japan he might as well find something worth wild to do. He advanced further, only getting closer to the male.

"Why so nervous? Voiii~"
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Mon May 10, 2010 11:06 pm

God, he was about to rip the chain from his neck and expand the weaponry around it. But...he didn't want to cause a fight. He was in his apartment and he didn't want to cause damage.

"Because," he said rather firmly. "You keep getting closer to me."
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Tue May 11, 2010 10:35 am

The smug look on Squalo's features never faultered. This was amusing to Squalo. This kid wouldn't fight back for the life of him, it was a refreshing scene. Usually he was the one who had to back down.

"Voiii~ So?"
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Tue May 11, 2010 1:09 pm

Manifesto was against the wall now. This was such a bad sign on his part. The prude part of him wanted to push the man away and kick him out of his house because of this, but he remained still.

"I don't like it."
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Tue May 11, 2010 1:36 pm

Squalo's arms were on either side of the younger boy's head now. A small smug smirk had settled on Squalo's lips as he gazed down at the boy in slight curiosity.

"You don't like being touched? Voii~"
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Tue May 11, 2010 4:48 pm

And he was pinned. Manifesto had a rather dark scowl on his face as he looked at the Italian. He was clearly unamused by the position he was in, and if it got any further he would attack. Maybe....Maybe not. He'd do something.

"No. It is invasion of privacy." he said, his Japanese faltering a bit from his nerves acting up.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Tue May 11, 2010 7:48 pm

Squalo laughed. "Sorry kid. I don't know the meaning of those words. Voii~" It was the truth. Xanxus often made sure of that. Squalo got no special privalges. He just got what was needed and if he wanted something else...He took it.

A small smirk crossed Squalo's lips as he stared down at the boy. "Heh."
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Tue May 11, 2010 8:02 pm

And it was now one of those rare times where Manifesto did lash out. His hand reached up to the necklace around his throat and clutched the sickle and hammer charm between his collar bones, upon his hand, a ring flared up in a wispy violet flame as he ripped the chain off, the charm beginning to expand in size and break apart.

"I suggest you back away." the kid snarled, hoping that Squalo might oblige. He hated fighting for himself, it was a selfish thing to do.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Tue May 11, 2010 8:07 pm

Squalo's sword was instantly in his hands as he had pulled away a bit, holding the sword up. Squalo's smirk widened. He had finally got what he wanted.

"Finally~ Voii. And here I was beginning to think this would be boring~ <3"
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Tue May 11, 2010 8:15 pm

The sickle and hammer had been split apart, a solid chain connecting the violet encased weapons.

"You touched me." he growled, the grip on the hammer tightening. "Only the Giegue family is permitted to touch me."

Manifesto was clearly not happy with being touched by someone whom he had only just met. The teenager's heart was racing, and frankly, he was in the process of trying to calm the rage that was beginning to seep through him. He was a pacifist, he really didn't enjoy fighting, but he would if Squalo was to attack first. Manifesto knew of the Varia's fighting power, and a great deal of the world knew of his family's as well. So, needless to say, if this had turned into a battle, it would have been an interesting one.

Manifesto had shifted from a rather polite, peaceful young man to a somewhat furious Russian killer in a matter of seconds. A common trait of the Giegue family. They were trained to come across as some of the friendliest, most courteous of people, but the instant the were betrayed they would snap. A small trinket of trust would be bestowed upon each person the Giegue met from outside their family, just enough to make another person comfortable. If that trust was to be broken, it was like breaking the will of a sobering alcoholic. It was like releasing hell.

However, Manifesto had learned how to suppress the hell he was trained to unleash. It wouldn't last long, but he could keep himself restrained for just a moment or so before he would snap.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Tue May 11, 2010 8:32 pm

Squalo went to answer to the boy and start a fight only to have his phone ring. A scowl graced the swordsman's lips as he put his sword away. Without so much as a worried glance towards the boy, he went to his jacket and bag to look for his phone.

Squalo let out a frustrated sigh. "I really hate this guy sometimes. Voii~" His gaze shifted to the younger boy in the room. "Relax. It goes against my orders to hurt you." The long-haired swordsman flopped down on the chair, staring at the wall.

His bordem was returning.
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Tue May 11, 2010 8:39 pm

The flames then dissipated, leaving the boy to hold the charm and chain in a single hand. He proceeded then to clip the necklace around his neck once more.

"You do that again, and I kill you." he said, entirely honest with those words.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Tue May 11, 2010 8:47 pm

Squalo waved the threat off. "Sure..Voiii~" He needed something to do. He was never left on his own for reasons just like this.

"Voiii~ So what are you here to do anyway?" He was hoping the boy would talk at least to get something to do. Hell, a conversation would suffice.
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Tue May 11, 2010 8:51 pm

Manifesto readjusted his necklace for a moment before checking his phone. "I'm merely here to monitor the successor to the Vongola family and deem if he's worthy enough of receiving alliance and benefits from the Gieuge family. Nothing too much. If he and his guardians prove to be unfit for their position, we've been ordered to assassinate those in power of the family and replace them with someone more suitable..."

He almost chuckled. It wasn't in his power to choose someone in power.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Wed May 12, 2010 11:10 am

Squalo stared at the wall with a bitter frown. "Voiii~ I hate those brats. Every last one of them...Xanxus should be boss." His eyes slipped shut, pushing back the thoughts of the battles.

"It was my fault too...that's what really sucks. If I had been there...Maybe Xanxus could have done something...He had all the rings you know. Right there in his hand. Just because he wasn't fully a Vongola they snatched them away. What he earned..what was rightfully his...Voiii~"

Squalo was bitter and angry. The thought of the Vongola brats and seeing Xanxus in that state in his head made his blood boil.
    Manifesto Giegue

Post  Manifesto Giegue on Wed May 12, 2010 11:33 am

Little did Squalo know, but the mere negative commentary towards the Vongola family was upsetting Manifesto. He may not have known the current boss and his guardians, but he had known the prior generation. They were still his allies and the talk of how another man was better was bothering him.

"If you're trying to tempt me to put your boss in power, it won't work." he snorted. "We have a candidate of our own who we think will work if we don't approve of the current Tenth."
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Wed May 12, 2010 3:25 pm

Squalo casted a glance to the younger boy. "I'm not. Voiii~" And oddly enough that was the truth. If Xanxus was going to become Vongola boss, he'd make it happen himself. Squalo didn't need help want help. He wanted to prove to Xanxus that he was worthy to be by his side.

"We don't need sympathy votes. Voiii~ We're just a bunch of rift-rafts with one thing in common. Xanxus. That's why we'll all willingly die for that man...no matter how much he hurts us."

Squalo's expression was a bit distant. "Good luck with all that. Voii~ I'm sure the Vongola won't give you any trouble."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:46 am