RP site for KHR lovers everywhere~ :3

The Streets of Namimori

Mukuro Rokudo

Re: The Streets of Namimori

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:51 am

Mukuro smirked "Didn't I already tell you? I'm here to tease both of you today" He said as he grabbed Tsuna and sat him on his lap facing him "Kufufu and don't you forget Squalo" He smiled "This belongs to me now and till he dies kufufu and besides there is one person I just thought of, isn't there that bucking bronco?"
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada on Mon May 10, 2010 8:52 am

Tsuna looked at Squalo with concern before looking over to Mukuro. "Mukuro-san....why are you even here to begin with?" he asked his voice cracking a little bit at the possibilities as to why Mukuro would come all the way out to Namimori...and by himself for that matter.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:53 am

The already stiff swordsman twitched. This was going down a dangerous path and he wasn't sure he could handle it. He had been with Dino through High School, though neither talked about it now and it was a well kept secret. Xanxus was his boss...that's how it had to stay. "...Just drop it." Squalo's tone had fallen. It was no longer as sure as it was before. He was deep in thought.
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada on Mon May 10, 2010 8:54 am

Tsuna flailed and looked at Mukuro with surprise. "W-What do you think you're doing?!" he yelped as a dark blush crept onto his cheeks. He attempted to push Mukuro away, but sadly without reborn around, he had no hopes of fending Mukuro off anytime soon.
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 10:09 am

Mukuro loved teasing the young vongola so he decided to put his arms around his waist and smirk at him "Kufufu like I said you belong to me and only me so don't you forget it" he then looked over Tsuna's shoulder in order to look at the swordsman "Very well if that is what you wish then I shall drop it for now"
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 10:40 am

Squalo looked at him a moment, unaware that a slight pained expression had crossed his features. The swordsman turned, once again looking out the window at the rain. He was thinking about Dino and Xanxus now and it hurt because he knew he shouldn't be. He had a job to do and that was it. There was no time for him to fall in love with anyone.
    Xanxus

Post  Xanxus on Mon May 10, 2010 6:26 pm

A text arrived on the swordsman's phone. It was from bossu, "Where the f*ck are you?"
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 9:43 pm

Squalo looked to his cell phone, confused. Why would Xanxus be looking for him now? Xanxus was supposed to be at a meeting. Did it get out early? Regardless, the swordsman replied, "In some shitty ramen shop with the Vongola brat and his mist guardian."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Oct 17, 2018 7:02 am