RP site for KHR lovers everywhere~ :3

The Streets of Namimori

Superbia Squalo

Re: The Streets of Namimori

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:51 am

Squalo rolled his eyes, putting his feet up on the table, much like the way Xanxus does. He crossed his arms. "Hn. This place is shit and you're a stupid pervert."
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada on Mon May 10, 2010 7:53 am

"He, this was all that I could afford ya know...I'm just a middleschool student ya know!" Tsuna whined as he pouted a bit before letting out a defeated sigh. "There's no point in arguing with you.." he mumbled as he buried his face between his hands.
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:55 am

Mukuro pouted "I"m not a pervert I merely asked the young girl if I could take over her body tonight and if we could get a free meal" He smirked and shrug "It's not my fault she blushed and said yes to me"
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada on Mon May 10, 2010 7:57 am

"Pervert." was all Tsuna really had to say on the subjct. He didn't dare actually annoy either one of the men in front of him. One would just make a quick an painless decapitation for him, and the other would make his death slow and painful, and just take his body and use it for evil purposes afterwards. He sighed as he order some ramen for himself since thanks to Mukuro the meal was free, he was at least grateful he'd get to eat.

he didn't dare ask for his money back from Squalo though.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:58 am

Squalo snorts in disgust. "You're insane. All of you Vongola brats deserve each other. It's gross how lovey-dovey you idiots are." Squalo's eyes trailed around the room, paying not attention to the numberous middle school girl's giggling and whispering about him. He was never one to pay much attention to girls, or love in general for that matter.
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:04 am

Mukuro sighed and looked at the menu "Might I remind you Varia-Hime that I am not part of their little family" He smirked " I am merely just using them to get what I want, but lately I've been thinking of perhaps just taking over your bossu's body Squalo" He smirked "It won't be easy but it might just be worth it"
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:07 am

Squalo instantly stood, sword to his neck, expression dark and grim. His tone was sharp and deadly. "If you so much as take a single step towards Xanxus...I'LL GUT YOU LIKE A F**KING FISH!" Rage filled Squalo's eyes. He had crossed the line. No one messed with Xanxus around Squalo.

No one.
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada on Mon May 10, 2010 8:09 am

Tsuna shrieked as he nearly jumped from the sudden movement. He looked over at the two as his face paled in horror. "M-Mukuro-san, Squalo-san! Don't fight! Not here of all places!" he cried as he watched them, keeping his own distance of course.
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:13 am

Mukuro sat there with his eyes narrowed "My my.. so defensive about your boss that again that was to be expected" He smirked and looked over at Tsuna and shrugged "I suppose I'll have to stick to you Vongola, but maybe I'll feel like having a fight later on" He smirked looking at Squalo "You can put your sword down I won't touch your boss, don't worry I just love teasing you that's all"
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:15 am

Squalo snarled and slowly pulled back. He was livid and it was obvious. "Don't touch my boss. Ever." Squalo put his sword away, plopping back down into his seat. "Hn." A scowl had made its way across the swordsman's lips, showing just how much like Xanxus he truely was. (Just the louder version of Xanxus.)
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada on Mon May 10, 2010 8:18 am

Tsuna relaxed a bit as the men stopped. He sighed with relief and looked at Mukuro: M-Maybe we should just leave Mukuro-san...since the meal is free, S-Squalo-san can look after himself..." he muttered as he glanced at Squalo from the corner of his eye. He couldn't but think that Squalo's dedication to Xanxus was much like Gokudera's dedication to him.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:21 am

Squalo's gaze shifted to a young female as she approached the table. "Hn?" She blushed at the moment of acknowledgement. Squalo let out a grunt of disgust. He knew why she was here. She spoke softly asking for his name. "Go away, filth." Her eyes widened as tears began to fall. This only caused Squalo's disgust to grow. "Che..."
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada on Mon May 10, 2010 8:23 am

Tsuna looked over a Squalo, a bit mortified. "You didn't have to be so mean to her! All she did was ask for you name..." he mumbled as his lips stretched into a frown. He would have gone over to cheer up the girl if he didn't know that she'd probably just hit him or yell at him.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:25 am

Squalo rolled his eyes annoyed. "She didn't just want my name. She wanted to know about me." The swordsman places his chin in his palm, gazing out the window as it began to rain. Slowly, but surely a small satisfied smirk crept its way onto the man's lips. "I don't have time for girls. Or dating for that matter."
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada on Mon May 10, 2010 8:27 am

"You must get lonely then...considering Xanxus probably has you out on missions alot.." he muttered as he sighed. He still thought that it wasn't right of him to be so mean to that girl. He could have told her to go away in a more gentle manner.
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:29 am

Mukuro smirked and went over to that young girl coming back a few minutes later "Don't worry little vongola she is fine now kufufu I'm use to dealing with situations like this already." and he was very used to them having to take care of Chrome was not an easy task when it involved her feelings. "Hm do you get lonely Squalo? kufufu vongola brings up a good point"
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:30 am

Squalo let out a bitter laugh. "Hanh? Lonely? I don't know the f**king meaning." Squalo lied. It did get fairly lonely being off on your own a lot and the Varia wasn't exactly the most loving place in the world. "My sword is enough for me..." Truth be told, it was all the swordsman really had to hold onto. Xanxus wasn't exactly with him. Sure he used him when he wanted to, but that was not anything and no words of the matter would ever dared be uttered.
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada on Mon May 10, 2010 8:32 am

"I-I brought up a good point?" he asked as his eyes widened in a bit of surprise. He came back to his senses and looked at Mukuro. "T-Thank you Mukuro-san..." he said as he smiled at the pineapple headed mist guardian happily.
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:37 am

Mukuro could sense the way the swordsman felt by the way he said his sword was all he needed "Hm... you really are lonely huh?" He smiled playfully and looked at Tsuna "Your so cute Vongola, how about we cheer up this swordsman" He smirked "Perhaps he needs a real relationship, perhaps one with your rain guardian Tsuna?"
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:38 am

Squalo snorts with laughter. "With that baseball brat! Hanh~! Not a chance. Besides..." The swordsman trailed off. He was not going to admit he had been in a previous relationship in high school. And like hell would he admit that those feelings still lingered...for both of the two people. "Voiii~"
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada on Mon May 10, 2010 8:39 am

"Whaaaaatt?!" Tsuna squealed as he looked at Mukuro in horror. "You're seriously suggesting that Squalo-san and Yamamoto go out...as a couple?!" he yelped as he flailed nervously. Then he thought about his own lonliness. After all, Kyoko sure didn't notice anything, and Tsuna didn't have the courage to admit it to her.
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:46 am

"Kufufu of course and why not?" He smirked "But if Squalo doesn't want to then we can't do that" He smiled "Now let's see who else is there that the Varia-Hime could be with?"
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:47 am

Squalo casted a glare to Mukuro. "Why the hell are you trying to set me up with someone? I don't need anyone...besides Xanxus wouldn't allow it."
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada on Mon May 10, 2010 8:47 am

"Xanxus?" he blurted out as he blinked in confusion. Xanxus was really the only one Tsuna could even begin to picture Squalo being with, considering from what he had seen, they might has well have been married anyway.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:50 am

Squalo stiffened. That was an awkward topic to talk about. Squalo was never comfortable with the thought of being with Xanxus. He felt used by Xanxus multiple times and although his part betrayed him, he wasn't sure if he could handle it.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:49 am