RP site for KHR lovers everywhere~ :3

The Streets of Namimori

Superbia Squalo

The Streets of Namimori

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:10 am

Squalo rolled his eyes annoyed. He had just gotten done with visiting that stupid baseball brat he called his kouhai. It was okay though. He had some peace and quiet away from the rest of the idiots of the Varia. A small satisfied smirk settled itself over his lips. "Voiii~ At least I can enjoy one afternoon alone."
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Re: The Streets of Namimori

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada on Mon May 10, 2010 7:12 am

Tsuna sighed as he walked down the street, shopping bag in hand. "Ok...I think that's all mom said she needed..." he sighed and looked around nervously, always keeping mind that Reborn was usually close by, and even if he wasn't, there was usually some kind of bully or other scary type of person around.
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:15 am

"kufufufu seems like today shall be a fun day." Mukuro said as he watched from afar the young Vongola and the Varia princess as he loved to call him. "Perhaps I should make use of my time and play some small tricks on them" He said with a playful smirk.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:17 am

Squalo quirked an eyebrow. His lips slowly twitched into a smirk as he spotted the young Vongola. "VOIIIIIIII~! HEY BRAT." The swordsman grasped the young boy's collar, lifting him up to meet his gaze. The usual cocky smirk was spread on the swordsman's lips. "Heh."
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada on Mon May 10, 2010 7:19 am

"HIIIEEE!" Tsuna shrieked as he was lifted by his shirt collar. He glanced back at the large swordsman in terror. "W-What are you doing here?!" he cried as he attempted to flail his way free from Squalo's grasp.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:21 am

Squalo's smirk merely widened at the poor boy's attempt. "Hn. I came to see that baseball brat. I'm done with that though. What the hell are you doing alone? Don't you know bad people can kill you, Vongola brat?" The amusement in Squalo's tone was obvious and he only held onto the boy's collar tighter, not planning on letting go.
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada on Mon May 10, 2010 7:24 am

"Y-You came here to see Yamamoto?" Tsuna as he blinked a few times, a bit confused. He then let out a small whine before looking up at Squalo, still terrifed. "A-As for me being by m-myself....um...Well, Reborn is usually around..." he mumbled before looking down nervously, his attempts at escape coming to a stop as he realised his pointless and futile actions.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:26 am

"Voiii~ Of course I did. That brat is my new student." Squalo spoke with a smug tone. "You'll be seeing a lot more of me, boy." His gaze shifted to the side. "So you really are alone, huh? What if I said I'd kill you for Xanxus?" Squalo grinned.
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada on Mon May 10, 2010 7:28 am

"Hiiiieee! You'd seriously kill a defenseless person?!" he yelped as he began to struggle again, even proceding to bite the frightening, obnoxious man's hand.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:30 am

Squalo rolls his eyes, not bothered at all by the younger boy's actions. His blunt responce, only matched with the dull, bored tone in both his boice and his eyes. "Yes."
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada on Mon May 10, 2010 7:31 am

"Don't you have a heart?!" he whined as he continued to flail about, nearly strangling himself trying to get free."I never wanted to be involved with the mafia in the first place....so how the hell did it end up like thi?!" he yelped as he attempted to kick the man in the knee.
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:33 am

"Kufufu Hello Varia-Hime and Vongola-Chan" He said as the mist cleared from his appearance and he smirked at both of them "Varia-Hime are you Bullying poor Vongola-chan again?"
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:34 am

Squalo was getting annoyed with the boy he was holding up. "A heart?" Squalo's lips twisted into a dark smirk as he bursted out in laughter. "That's too rich even for you, Vongola brat!" Squalo tossed the younger boy to the ground, watching with a dull look as he fell to the ground. "Show me someplace good to eat, brat." His tone was demanding and harsh, but always managed to keep that cocky attitude about in it. His eyes twitched as Mukuro appeared. "Buzz off."
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada on Mon May 10, 2010 7:35 am

"Ah, Mukuro-san! You're here too?! My ife is over..." Tsuna whined as he prepared to be killed twice over.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:36 am

Squalo, know ignoring Mukuro to the best of his abilities, kicked Tsuna. "VOIII~! Hey! Food. Now brat!"
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:37 am

"Hm? That's rather harsh of you Squalo~ and here I thought we were becoming good friends" He said as his eye shifted paths and he got a playful little smirk " I mean come on, who else would put Vongola in a dress?" He said with a triumphed smile as Tsuna saw himself in a small pink lolita dress.
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada on Mon May 10, 2010 7:38 am

"HIIIEE!" Tsuna shrieked as he got kicked down. He whimpered a bit as he scrambled off the ground, giving the swordsman a wary and terrified look. "Alright, alright! Just stop kicking me!" he groaned as he sigh in defeat before glancing over at Mukuro. "Ah, Mukuro-san, would you like to come as well?"
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:39 am

Squalo rolled his eyes. "Enough of your stupid tricks, stupid Pineapple." Squalo's gaze shifted to Tsuna. "VOIII Hurry up!"
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada on Mon May 10, 2010 7:40 am

Tsuna blushed before giving Mukuro an annoyed glance. "P-Please knock it off, Mukuro-san!" he whined as he began to lead them both to one of the nearest ramen shops. "I hope you two realize you're paying for your own food..." he grumbled as he went into the shop first, praying that the two men behind him would at least behave in the restaurant.
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:42 am

"Hm? your actually inviting me to something? Perhaps I will" He smiled playfully at Tsuna "Only if I get to visit your dreams tonight, and you let me take over that body of yours" He playfully follow Tsuna and Squalo "Don't worry about paying kufufu I have my own way of paying for my food."
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:42 am

Squalo roared with laughter. "Pay? You're buying my way, Vongola brat. It's payment for not killing you here and now." Squalo smirk widened. "Unless of course...you'd rather die."
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada on Mon May 10, 2010 7:44 am

Tsuna whined as he tugged at his hair in aggravation. He'd have to pass up eating if he was going to be forced to pay for Squalo. He sighed before handing Squalo the neccessary money then he looked over at Mukuro nervously. "Hell no...keep your creepy dream walking to yourself..." he whined as he sat down and decided to wait for the other two to finish eating.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:48 am

Squalo smirked in victory, snatching the money from the young Vongola. "Good. At least you have some smarts, brat." Squalo glanced in annoyance to the pineapple beside him. "What are you doing here anyway?
    Mukuro Rokudo

Post  Mukuro Rokudo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:49 am

"Kufufu do you really want to talk to me like that Vongola? or perhaps I shall just kill you here when your tutor isn't around." Mukuro said as he spotted a waitress and went over to her, and then coming back a minute later "Kufufu well order all you want, it's on the house" he said with a very satisfied smirk
    Tsunayoshi Sawada

Post  Tsunayoshi Sawada on Mon May 10, 2010 7:51 am

Tsuna looked at Mukuro as his eye twitched in slight horror: "W-What did you just....?" he asked, slightly wondering if he really WANTED to know....part of him told him he didn't.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon Dec 10, 2018 6:38 pm