KHR! EXTREME MAFIOSA

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP site for KHR lovers everywhere~ :3

2 posters

Dino's Private Hospital

Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Dino's Private Hospital - Page 3 Empty Re: Dino's Private Hospital

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 11:07 am

(LOL they don't happen on the same day. The sky battle happens after the cloud battle. Different days.)

Squalo watched as the male sat and closed his eyes. He was confused as to why he was sitting. He was going to be late for that stupid brat's fight if he wasted anymore time here with Squalo.

Squalo's eyes widen a bit as the blond spoke. He quickly shook it away. "Voiii~ I don't need the doctor. Besides that idiot had a family problem or whatever. Don't call him back. And that brat, kouhai of yours, will be expecting you."

He scowled realizing the kind words he had said about not bothering the doctor. It annoyed him that even after this long, Dino still managed to bring out the kinder side of him.

Superbia Squalo did not do kind and sweet. He was supposed to be a vicious killer. A shark. A blood thirsty shark. And that's what he was. He always has been. Squalo stared intently at Dino. Why did he make such a difference in how he acted? He was no different than any other person Squalo knew. Why does Dino get special treatment from Squalo like Xanxus does?
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Wed May 12, 2010 4:40 pm

(And this is what I meant when I said I didn't remember what was canon. OTL;; It's always the little details that I forget. Forgive me~ ; A ; )

"Don't lie to me, look at yourself. Your wounds are all opened up. And don't worry about Kyoya," he laughed somewhat sarcastically as he said this, "He could care less about whether or not I show up. In fact, he'll probably be glad if I don't." He sighed. "Anyway, there was another doctor taking care of you while you were still unconscious. I could probably call him up, if you're worried about the other doctor. Any other reasons why I shouldn't help you?" He tilted his head and looked at Squalo.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 4:54 pm

(Haha, it's fine~! <3 )

Squalo gave the male a hard stare. Did he really care that much about Squalo living and getting better over his own kouhai's match? Or was he just that confident in Hibari? Squalo bet on the second one. There was no reason for Dino to care about him. They used to be friends. That doesn't mean that the swordsman meant anything to the boss now.

"Why does it matter so much if I live?"
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Wed May 12, 2010 5:38 pm

Squalo's words were followed by complete silence, and Dino didn't bother trying to interrupt it. His thoughts from earlier were still growing inside his mind. He couldn't tell what the intentions were behind what Squalo was saying. Was he being stubborn? Was he mad at Dino? He sat up. "Do you really not care whether you live or die? Does it really not matter to you?"
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 5:52 pm

Squalo looked away from Dino. His gaze was turned to the window, looking outside at the cloudy sky. Dino's question ran through his thoughts. "Does it matter?"

A soft sigh escaped the swordsman's lips, looking back to his old friend. "Why are you trying so hard to keep me alive and safe? You know Xanxus is going to have my head for this. Voii~" The swordsman's eyes were dull. He personally didn't care at the moment what he did say.

Squalo was sure that Dino no longer cared for him. Why would he?
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Wed May 12, 2010 6:13 pm

Dino let out a laugh and found himself smirking. It was probably not the appropriate reaction to Squalo's question, but he couldn't help himself. He stopped himself quickly, but couldn't get rid of the edge in his voice. "I highly doubt that." It disappeared along with his smirk after a second. "You know me. You yourself said I haven't changed, so it shouldn't be a surprise that I want you to stay alive."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 6:19 pm

Squalo felt a sharp pain in his chest. It was unusual. It's never really happened before. He stared at the other male and fell deeply into thought. "...How can you..."

Squalo looked to his hands in his lap. He stared over all the bandages that ran up his arms. A hurt expression managed to cross over the swordsman's features. "How can you still think of me as your friend...after everything I've done?" His tone was soft and he was fighting back the pain and the memories he longed to push back.
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Wed May 12, 2010 6:41 pm

Dino's eyes stayed fixed on Squalo. "You haven't done anything that would make me want to stop being your friend."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 6:45 pm

A very soft, bitter laugh errupted from the swordsman. "You're joking right? I left you high and dry after high school for Xanxus. I'm hurting the people you hold close to you...I..I keep hurting you. Voii~" Squalo's voice was nothing over a whisper. The thought of hurting Dino, hurt him.
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Wed May 12, 2010 6:59 pm

Dino shrugged slightly. "You made a decision as to what you wanted to do in life, which was to follow Xanxus. What kind of friend would I be if I argued?" His voice lowered. "We're being put on two different sides right now, but it's not always going to be that way. I know you're not a bad person."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 7:06 pm

Squalo's fingers twitched. "Not always going to be that way? ...Not a bad person?" He snatched the other by the collar, pulling him over onto the bed. A deep frown crossed over the swordsman's lips as he pinned the blond down onto the bed.

"You're insane...you have to be insane. I must have hit you too many times in high school or you've fallen down too many stairs...you're insane...voooiii~"

Squalo's pride was faultering. The klutzy boy always knew which buttons to push to see this side of him. It was much like Squalo was able to see the serious and embarrassed side of Dino, Dino was able to see the pained and emotionfilled side of Squalo.
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Wed May 12, 2010 7:17 pm

Dino flinched and closed his eyes as he was being pulled in. He opened them and found Squalo holding him pretty closely by the collar. At this point he was too focused on the conversation to pay attention to the fact. He laughed. "Maybe I am insane. Although my head has gotten pretty hard thanks to all those falls." He knocked on his head as if to demonstrate. "If I'm insane, then so be it. But I think that doesn't change what I said. I know it's true."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Squalo stared down at the blond. His hair was flared out around them. He bit his lip. He knew he was cracking. Squalo always cracked when he was around Dino. "Stop it..."

His eyes clentched shut as silent tears managed to slip their way down the swordsman's cheeks, falling slowly onto Dino's below.

"...I hate how you do this to me..."
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Wed May 12, 2010 7:42 pm

Dino put his arms around his friend, shifting his position to keep from hurting his opened wounds. He couldn't say anything.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 7:48 pm

Squalo couldn't speak. He couldn't bring himself to. He wrapped his arms around his friend and just let his tears fall.

"...Dino...?"
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Wed May 12, 2010 7:55 pm

"Yes?" He spoke quietly.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Wed May 12, 2010 8:00 pm

"...I don't want to leave you..."

As soon as the whisper left the swordsman's lips, his eyes widened. Squalo was surprised that he had voiced his thoughts. He didn't say another word, just closed his eyes again, holding onto still, and let his tears fall.
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Thu May 13, 2010 5:20 am

Then don't. He wanted to say that, but that wouldn't help at all. He kept quiet, trying to think of something to say that would help. He couldn't promise anything. Well, except one thing. "I'll always be here if you need me. This doesn't have to be goodbye."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Thu May 13, 2010 8:39 am

Squalo let out a soft chuckle. "Not goodbye? Dino...this is the first time we've been together since high school got out..." He slowly began to let go of him. He knew he couldn't do this. He bit his tongue and forced back his tears.

Superbia Squalo could not be with Dino. No matter how hard he tried.
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Thu May 13, 2010 4:10 pm

Dino sat up as Squalo moved. "Well yeah, but life does that. We each have our own path to follow. But now our paths have crossed, don't you see that?" He looked out the window as hee kept speaking. "Listen. I'm really confident in Tsuna and his friends. There are a lot of things that could go wrong, but I believe in them." He looked back at Squalo. "Have you considered that if he does get the rings, he'll need the Varia? You are Vongola, after all. And you guys are essential in the family. Now, if the Cavallone family and the Vongola family are allied, what does that make us? Allies." He realized that he was basing his arguments on a slim chance, but there was sense of certainty in his voice.
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Thu May 13, 2010 4:54 pm

Squalo's gaze fixed itself onto Dino. He was still frowning as he listened to the male make his arguement about the situation. Slowly, his lips twitched into a very small smile as he chuckled.

He reached over and moved the bangs out of Dino's face as he leaned over and pressed his lips against the male's forehead. A soft mutter escaped the swordsman's lips as he did so. "You always had so much hope and dreamed so big, Dino."

Squalo honestly hoped for the first time in his life that he was wrong. He wanted to be wrong and he wanted Dino to have the right answer for all this.
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Thu May 13, 2010 5:26 pm

Dino frowned. "I'm completely serious. It's more likely than you think."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Thu May 13, 2010 6:26 pm

Squalo pulled back a bit and met Dino's eyes.

"And what will you do if that's true? How will things change for us exactly? Voiii~"
    Dino
    Dino

Post  Dino Thu May 13, 2010 6:32 pm

"Well, chances are the Cavallone family is going to be in better contact with you guys. I'll probably have to stop by often, and you guys would be able to communicate with us as well. That means we'll be closer than you think. We'll be able to see each other often." Dino laughed now. "Who knows, maybe we could all get together for an event that doesn't involve us fighting against each other."
    Superbia Squalo
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo Thu May 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Squalo laughed, smiling a bit. "You know Xanxus hates me around you." Squalo paused a moment. "Strike that voiii~ He hates you around me."

Squalo ruffled his hair. "Or have you forgotten how stubborn Xanxus is?"

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:41 am