RP site for KHR lovers everywhere~ :3

Squalo's Bedroom

Superbia Squalo

Squalo's Bedroom

Post  Superbia Squalo on Sat May 08, 2010 10:38 pm

Squalo made an odd noise, almost like a soft snore or a squeak. He was asleep in his fairly large bed. A book was opened and resting on his chest. Silver locks were scattered all about over the red sheets of the bed. For once the swordsman had a peaceful and calm expression over his face as he slept in the quiet of his room.
    Ouji Belphegor

Re: Squalo's Bedroom

Post  Ouji Belphegor on Sat May 08, 2010 10:48 pm

Belphegor was bored. Having completed his mission he had made himself comfortable on the couch within the Varia home. He would have stayed there had he not caught the sound of a squeak that sparked his interest. Rising from his seat he walked down the hall till coming to Squalo's room. As more squeaky snores were heard, the prince's grin widened and he slipped his head inside to take a look. "Kishishi~" Bel stepped into the shark's room and walked over to where his boss was sleeping. As he snored more, the blond male was trying hard not to laugh from the squeak like sounds. "Hmm...kishishi..." An idea popped into his mind and within a few moments, he had a black sharpie within his hands. Bel smirked in carefully leaning over Squalo, being as quiet as he could with the uncapped marker going towards the other's face.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Sat May 08, 2010 10:55 pm

Squalo twitched. He got the sense that he was no longer alone in his peaceful world. Quickly he reached up and smacked the other person away, not ready to be woken up from his loving bed. So instead of persuing the culprit, he simply rolled over and continued to doze off, grummbling softly. "Go away you stupid prince."
    Ouji Belphegor

Post  Ouji Belphegor on Sun May 09, 2010 8:31 am

Upon being hit the blond laughed and moved back. "Naaa? Are you going to sleep in all day, Sharkbait?" He asked still grinning as he took a few locks of Squalo's hair and started coloring onto them. He found annoying the other to prove very entertaining, not too dangerous. "Kishishi...what a lazy fish..."
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Sun May 09, 2010 12:51 pm

Squalo's eye twitched although his eyes were still closed. He could feel the blond boy holding onto his hair. With a quick motion, Squalo grabbed his sword and sat up, sword now to the younger boy's throat. "Don't. Touch. My. Hair. Voiii~!" Squalo pinned a sharp glare on him as if daring him to disturb him further.
    Ouji Belphegor

Post  Ouji Belphegor on Mon May 10, 2010 8:31 am

"Nah?" Belphegor paused as the action. Grinning all the more with having achieved his daily duty of upsetting the silver haired swordsman. He chuckled, still holding the now sharpied black strands of hair with his hand. He took the dare with one of his own, holding up the sharpie with a big grin. "I dare you, kishishi~"
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:33 am

Squalo's glare intensified, cutting the blond's neck a bit, watching as a light trail of blood now flowed from the cut. "Try me. I don't care what happens to you. Don't touch my hair, stupid."
    Ouji Belphegor

Post  Ouji Belphegor on Mon May 10, 2010 8:54 am

"Kishi...?" Bel's grin slightly faltered as he felt the warm blood dripping down his neck before smirking wildly and letting out a light squeak of a laugh. He placed his hands together as knives appeared, encircling the pair with a light "Kishishi...I can get another color?" He said in laughing, his knives posed for attack.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 8:59 am

Squalo rolled his eyes. He knew he shouldn't have. He had to stop this before the stupid idiot destroyed his room. He grabbed a fistful of Bel's hair and pulled him up. Squalo snarled annoyed. "Shut up Bel." He ran his tongue along the cut making the bleeding stop to prevent the blond from freaking out further.
    Ouji Belphegor

Post  Ouji Belphegor on Mon May 10, 2010 9:05 am

"Let go!" He demanded as he struggled to get free, a few knives, slicing a few strands of silver hair. Belphegor made a fist, ready to strike the other in the head till Squalo had licked his cut. He grinned but twitched at the same time, giving a yank onto the hair he was holding.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 9:57 am

Squalo rolled his eyes, pulling away one the blood had completely stopped. He let go of the boy making him fall to the floor. "Hn. There...now shut up already. Voii~" He stood from his bed going into the side bathroom. He began to rinse the markings off his hair.
    Ouji Belphegor

Post  Ouji Belphegor on Mon May 10, 2010 6:38 pm

Bel twitched at being tossed around and glared at the shark. He seemed to care so much about his hair. That was no fun. His knives vanished as he got up and went over to the swordsman. "Kishishi...it looks nice Sharkbait~," Bel said as he flopped his arms over Squalo's shoulders, chuckling a bit.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 6:47 pm

Squalo glanced up into the mirror to look back at Bel. He gave the prince a blank stare before he rolled his eyes. "I thought I told you not to barge in my room anymore? Voiii~"
    Ouji Belphegor

Post  Ouji Belphegor on Mon May 10, 2010 6:53 pm

"Where is the fun in that though? I like to bug you~ kishishi!" He was grinning from ear to ear as he picked up a few strands of Squalo's hair and tugged at them. "Hmm...kishishi...I think you need a trim, sushiroll..."
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Mon May 10, 2010 7:06 pm

Squalo casted Bel a nasty look. He was getting really pissed at the constant torture of his hair. "VOIII~! Let go of my hair, you stupid prince!" This was no longer a joking matter. "I will not get a trim! I'm not cutting my hair until I make Xanxus the boss!"
    Ouji Belphegor

Post  Ouji Belphegor on Wed May 12, 2010 8:13 pm

Belphegor blinked. He never really knew the reason behind the other's long hair. "Ah? So till Xanxus is the bossu? Ishishishi...Hmmm," He let go of the other's hair, nuzzling into it playfully. "It's soft...the prince likes it, sharky." He said with a big grin.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Wed May 12, 2010 8:23 pm

Squalo rolls his eyes. He didn't pull away yet. "I don't care if you like it, voii~ I don't care if anyone likes it. It's for Xanxus. That's that."
    Ouji Belphegor

Post  Ouji Belphegor on Wed May 12, 2010 8:27 pm

The prince chuckled a bit, playing with a few strands with his hands as he started to braid it. "Ishishi...all for him? Why?" He asked keeping his grin. Why would he want it long for Xanxus? Then again, Bel cared for himself and was too prideful to really do anything for someone else apart from himself.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Wed May 12, 2010 8:36 pm

Squalo rolled his eyes. "If you're going to braid it at least let me sit down. Voii~" He tugged the other male along to the bed.

"As for why...Because he's Xanxus. And I admire him...I gave him my loyalty and this is my pledge. Voii~"
    Ouji Belphegor

Post  Ouji Belphegor on Wed May 12, 2010 8:39 pm

The prince went with the other's tugging, grinning softly as he went behind the swordman and continued his braiding. "Ishishi...a pledge of long hair? It makes you look very feminine, Squallie-chan~" Belphegor said with a bit of laughter, amused and a bit surprised he was allowed to braid his hair.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Wed May 12, 2010 8:43 pm

Squalo rolled his eyes unamused by the prince's teasing. "Voiii~! I don't care." Squalo stared off to the floor. "I don't care how I look. He knows I mean my promise. Xanxus knows I won't stop until I make his dream come true..."
    Ouji Belphegor

Post  Ouji Belphegor on Wed May 12, 2010 8:47 pm

Bel stopped and for once his grin turned into that of a frown as he let the silver strands fall onto the other's back. "What is Xanxus's dream?" He asked, no teasing, no sarcastic remarks either.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Wed May 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Squalo smirked proudly. "To become Vongola bossu of course~! Voii. I'll see to it personally that Xanxus becomes Boss. He deserves it. He'll be the best boss the Vongola ever had. Voiii and I'll get to be his right-hand man."

Excitement flowed through the swordsman just thinking about what the future would bring the two.
    Ouji Belphegor

Post  Ouji Belphegor on Wed May 12, 2010 8:59 pm

"Ishishi...you seem to think highly of him..." He said with a light chuckle. He was back to grinning at the very reaction Squalo had. Xanxus would become the next Vongola bossu and the loud shark his right hand man huh? "Ishishi, and the rest of the Varia...?"

The prince shouldn't have cared either way what happened. He was just an assassin for this group because of his skills and battle wits. A genius. But he did have to wonder what might happen if Xanxus did get to be the Vongola bossu.
    Superbia Squalo

Post  Superbia Squalo on Wed May 12, 2010 9:04 pm

"Xanxus is the only person I have ever admired. Voii~"

Squalo looked back to the prince with a bewildered expression. "Are you joking? Voii~ We're all his guardians. We go with him. The rest of the Varia is still with us. We won't get separated too easily."

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:24 pm